by jmliew

Original Post

[BDK] Fabulously Filthy: Cooking meals on filthy floor doesn't fulfill for Slob

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.assets.ml-sp15.141
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I am trying to complete the Fabulously Filthy Aspiration with a Sim with a Slob Trait, but he cannot complete the "Cook 3 Meals on a Dirty or Filthy Floor Level." The floor level is dirty and he has cooked several meals, but it is still 0/3.
What happens when the bug occurs? My Sim's apartment is currently at the Dirty level, but when he cooks food, there is no affect on his aspiration. When I change his trait from Slob to something else, it works.
What do you expect to see? I expect that after he cooks 3 meals in a dirty apartment that he will complete this part of the aspiration no matter what traits he has.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

It appears that the Slob trait impacts the Sim's ability to complete the Cook 3 Meals on a Dirty or Filthy Floor part of the Fabulously Filthy Aspiration.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title to fit

Message 1 of 5 (3,227 Views)

Re: [BDK] Fabulously Filthy: Cooking meals on filthy floor doesn't fulfill for S

my save file link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1D8fxxAXl-wGyJLn-Tst8q3OgKkGUq3FV?usp=sharing

I think it's the Slot_00000004.save, the one named Fabulously Filthy BUG Cooking

Message 2 of 5 (2,732 Views)

Re: [BDK] Fabulously Filthy: Cooking meals on filthy floor doesn't fulfill for S

★★★ Newbie

This bug is still not fixed. I have a household full of sims with the slob trait and they can’t finish this aspiration because “cooking on dirty floor” doesn’t register. I play on PS4 and don’t want to use cheats to remove the slob trait because I won’t be able to collect trophies if I use cheats. Of all the traits to conflict with the “fabulously filthy” aspiration, slob should not be one of them. Please fix. 

Message 3 of 5 (2,048 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just remove slob and carefree traits the problem will be fixed!

Message 4 of 5 (1,643 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

i am German an i cant finish it to with my Slob Sim

To remove slob is a little help but not a fix

Ich bin deutsch und kann es auch nicht abschliessen. mein Sim ist Chaot.

und Chaot abzuwählen ist nur ein notbehelf aber kein beheben des Bugs.

Message 5 of 5 (1,311 Views)