Re: Dust Bunnies & Dust Accumulates Too Quickly, Again

by Peapod79

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [BDK] Dust Bunnies & Dust Accumulates Too Quickly (Patch 1.73)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.73.57.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All packs installed, including all kits.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Vacuum then let the game run.
What happens when the bug occurs? The house goes from sparkling clean to dust bunnies in mere hours. I have a sim vacuum at 8am and by 3pm dust bunnies have respawned.
What do you expect to see? A bit more time to pass so that a sim isn't vacuuming twice in a 12 hour period.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Patched the game in April 2021

The dust spawning is just way too fast, again. It's like April's patch completely wiped out the work done in March. 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 9 (1,259 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [BDK] Dust Bunnies & Dust Accumulates Too Quickly (Patch 1.73)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Since there was no answer to my question, I'm assuming everyone thinks it's good now and I'm going to mark this as fixed.

Please create a new thread if you have further issues

• We also optimized vacuum cleaners so your Sims won’t need to fight dust everyday.

Fixed in Patch 1.85.203

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 9 of 9 (668 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@Peapod79 What lot type are you playing ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 9 (1,236 Views)

★★ Guide

It's just a regular residential lot. Nothing fancy. I haven't tried this yet on a tiny or haunted lot. I'm sorry, I probably should have specified that in the original report. 

Message 3 of 9 (1,229 Views)

Hero
@Peapod79 Just wanted to make sure it's not just those lots they fixed in the patch.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 9 (1,225 Views)

★★ Guide
@crinrict Totally understand, I'm sorry for the confusion but thanks for all of your help. Standard smile
Message 5 of 9 (1,222 Views)

TOO MUCH DUST!!!

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Svenska
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? newest
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions, all gamepacks except starwars, most stuffpacks
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use Bust the dust
What happens when the bug occurs? I still have the issue where dust spawns too frequently, very suddenly dust is maxed out everywhere. (is there even suppost to be buildup?) Happens in less then every 24 hours. I´ve tried mods to make the dust less frequent, but the dust is too strong for them aswell.
What do you expect to see? Not having to fight dust everyday
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

my sim wants her life back

Message 6 of 9 (1,138 Views)

Re: TOO MUCH DUST!!!

★★★★★ Novice

I turned Bust the dust content off and back on in settings and it might have fixed it?

Message 7 of 9 (1,089 Views)

Hero

Since they made some changes to the system. How is this for everyone ? Still too much ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 9 (771 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Since there was no answer to my question, I'm assuming everyone thinks it's good now and I'm going to mark this as fixed.

Please create a new thread if you have further issues

• We also optimized vacuum cleaners so your Sims won’t need to fight dust everyday.

Fixed in Patch 1.85.203

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 9 (669 Views)