by DragonAge_300905

Original Post

Highlighted

[BDK] Can't vacuum inside large room with exterior half walls

[ Edited ]

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.73.57.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything except for the throwback kit
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Build a large room with a door and use a half wall on the exterior side of the room.
What happens when the bug occurs? The sim walks to where you told them to vacuum and the command disappears.
What do you expect to see? The sim vacuuming with the upright vacuum in the room.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

If you build a large room and make an exterior wall a half wall, your sim can't vacuum inside the room.

I made a lot with 5 large rooms on it and used half walls facing into the backyard. There was three full walls, then half walls, then a full single wall with door, then half walls. The rooms were large enough to vacuum inside with full walls but making a exterior wall into half walls made it so the sim couldn't use the upright vacuum in the rooms.

There was a entry room with exit into the backyard, a kitchen with entry from the backyard, a living room with entry from the backyard, a bathroom with entry from the backyard, a bedroom with entry from the backyard, and a greenhouse with entry from the backyard.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Added Base Game Version Number

Message 1 of 3 (566 Views)

Re: [BDK] Can't vacuum inside large room with exterior half walls

Hero
@DragonAge_300905 Could you upload your build to the gallery for easy testing ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (549 Views)

Re: [BDK] Can't vacuum inside large room with exterior half walls

[ Edited ]

Here is the link to the broken lot that you can't vacuum inside the kitchen or living room.

https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/DCB12AE7AF5611EB8D32E71AC1307F24

Here is the link to the working lot that you can vacuum inside in the kitchen and living room.

https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/83D2E2CFAF5511EB868EE71AC1307F24

ETA. Sorry it was with 2 walls being half walls then full walls then half walls and the other 2 walls being full walls in the rooms of 4 walls rooms. Hope that makes sense.

Message 3 of 3 (511 Views)