BAttlefield V stuck on Death Screen

by TidyTib

Original Post

Re: Down but unable to respawn or die by any means

★★ Novice

Same issue here.

Stopped playing the game because the bug i so annoying !

it's even more annoying if you have a good match with good points and you have to leave the server .

sorry guys, but that just bad work.

iam with battelfield since BF1942, but battelfield V is my last one. SUCH a bad and buggy game.

i am done with such "quality".

Message 41 of 206 (1,354 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Me too. Not the first time either. On Xbox One X and server Europe. 

Vid proof:

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AlYeYTvIgRjneSZFILLk1m9cg9I

@EA_Blueberry : I have never seen such a buggy game in my life. Never even needed to report that amount of bug fixes ever. Game-breaking ones. How about you pass this up the chain? What is your testing team doing? 

Message 42 of 206 (1,336 Views)

Re: Down, but not dead

★★★ Novice
Message 43 of 206 (1,319 Views)

Re: Down, but not dead

EA DICE Team

Hey everyone, 

Thanks everyone for your reports, the team are aware of this issue but no ETA on a fix as right now. 

Thank for your patience. 

/Atic 

Message 44 of 206 (1,307 Views)

Re: Stuck dead, with count down not reducing

★★ Guide

@235Nuke wrote:

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number 1080TI
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32 gigs
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? Random Dice server
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 2/5/2019 evening
Summarize your bug While playing on Hamada I died, and couldn't spawn back in. I had a 7 second count down timer that wouldnt change. My squad mates where able to find my body, and it stay in its spot until the end of the round it was atleast 7 mins. I wasnt rez able by squad rez or medic rez.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unsure as it only happened the one time, but locked me dead the rest of the round
What happens when the bug occurs? Stuck dead at the overview screen without a count down
What should be happening instead? The count down timer should reduce and let the player spawn in

Video from my prospective: https://youtu.be/Y8tPgYowplk

Squad mates prospective: https://youtu.be/g896AGz92cE

I have had this glitch occur when I spawn into a vehicle. Ill spawn but the game zooms to where I died last. Its best when you spawn into a plane because you often will then just crash.

Message 45 of 206 (3,452 Views)

Re: “DOWNED STATE” happening during conquest.

★★★★★ Apprentice

I've had this many times mainly on squad conquest, when it happens I can shoot look around and throw grenades. However I can't redeploy, earlier today I was like for about 4 minutes then I was suddenly revived, it is a very odd situation

Message 46 of 206 (3,447 Views)

Glitched in injury mode after dying in a tank, can't redeploy or call for help.

★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield V
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia - MSI 980
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32 GB
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? N/A
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 5/16/19 Approx. 2:05 AM CST
Summarize your bug Cannot redeploy or call for help after dying in a tank. You literally have to quit the game.
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Perhaps test it by having a tank battle on the Panzerstorm map.
What happens when the bug occurs? When you die while using a tank, your body is in injured mode. It's glitched as you cannot call for help, instead when you click the button to ask for help, your gun target comes up and you fire your weapon but without seeing the gun, you just see the target and shots, and hear them. You can switch to pistol and same thing, it shoots without seeing the pistol. You can also throw grenades, mines, etc while glitched. But it doesn't seem to effect the enemy when you shoot them. Then even worse, redeploy will not work so you are perpetually stuck on the ground until you quit the game. This just happened on a Conquest desert map. This has also happened several times on Conquest - Panzerstorm Map. I didn't know I needed a server number but will check next time. This has happened about 4 or 5 times in the past few days, almost always on the Panszerstorm map while playing Conquest. My friend and I were in the same tank and he also had the same glitch at the same time. We had to quit the game and rejoin. Which was frustrating since we ended up in a different game and had to start over.
What should be happening instead? You should be injured while being able to call for help or have option to redeploy. Or you should just be dead and then wait for your countdown to deploy again.

I will obtain screenshots next time I experience it.  I had a screenshot of the enemy shooting at me while I was glitched since I was able to shoot (but not harm him) while in injury mode.  Unfortunately I copied and pasted text and lost my screenshot and couldn't paste it into adobe to save it.

Message 47 of 206 (3,406 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Ditto this bug. I play on the XBoxOne in the EU region. The modes I was playing when it has occurred were Conquest and Frontlines. It's happened once whilst a passenger in a Staghound (unsure which class I was) and a couple of times whilst on foot as Scout. Maps were Panzerstorm and Hamada. Stuck in the downed state, able to fire off weapons (they deliver no damage), ping markers and (when Squad Leader) call in squad reinforcements. Unable to redeploy. Only solution I had was to quit the round but I'd no one on the mic to see if they could revive. Didn't think to record it but hopefully the other vids that players have supplied will enable you guys to get a handle on the bug.

Message 48 of 206 (3,400 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I have this same problem as well. However, it happens for me the most when shot down in a plane. 

Product: Battlefield V
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32.0 GB
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region US West
On which server did this happen? Conquest Fjell
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 5/16/2019, from 8:30-8:35 PM
Summarize your bug Shot down in a plane, character was performing "exit the vehicle" animation 
How often does the bug occur? Often
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Get shot down in a plane
What happens when the bug occurs? Half dead

The worst part is you have two options. Wait and if your body fell somewhere people can get to you may revive OR quit the game. You never seem to go to the main deploy menu. YOU CANNOT REDEPLOY. Please give us a suicide command for the console (~) at least.

Message 49 of 206 (3,375 Views)

Re: Bleedout screen issue

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Here's what it looks like when it happens.  When you are down and not dead, you can roll around and shoot your weapon, but it does no damage.  Her's a clip of what happened my last experience with this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5LjrXUuvyM&feature=youtu.be

Message 50 of 206 (3,361 Views)