Re: BAttlefield V stuck on Death Screen

by MathPrnt

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

Same with me in PlayStation 4, I got that bug as well all i do every time is quitting the game when it happens , I think dice should work in this bug .

Message 161 of 206 (839 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@LordNicolas71O they do for sure. Thanks for your input and mention the platform PS4.  On pc I haven't had this bug for months now to be honest. 

Message 162 of 206 (792 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@TidyTib Happens when I change any settings from the death screen; sound, graphics, HUD, etc.
Message 163 of 206 (653 Views)

Re: Returned to death screen when spawning in vehicle, no redeploy button

★★ Novice

me too onces, and in few last days I was read on Cheat that happened to others too.

Message 164 of 206 (595 Views)

★ Guide

2 or 3 updates ago it was fixed. in 100% of the cases. After few minutes, you were dropped back to deploy map. I don't know why it was changed, but after that, it appeared again. Every time I gut stuck was on a place where a fortification could be built.

This situation wasn't reproducated after the last patch for me, but once I got stucked. A medic revived me, while a car was driving through me, but didn't kill the medic.

Anyway, a redeploy menu available in all situation wouldn't be an easy way to fix it? I can redeploy in any situations, but not in the downed state stuck bug...

Message 165 of 206 (1,131 Views)

★★★ Expert

Wow, first game of breakthrough since long time , 2nd death immediately the death bug. See video for detailed info. 

Case: 2nd time death, revived by medic, died again but no fortifications or vehicles. Then in death bug. 

- Squad whipe didn't help

- Create squad didn't help

- Sector captured didn't help. 

- Video not uploading, 

Message 166 of 206 (1,101 Views)

Re: A new death bug in Battlefield V

★ Apprentice

This bug is still occuring to me after the summer update. It is almost funny now that it happens after having seen so many other bugs. My guess is that its a very technical thing to solve otherwise it would have been solved.

Message 167 of 206 (1,104 Views)

Re: A new death bug in Battlefield V

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Very technical lol? Redeploy... Why it isn't availble in downed state? The cure is closer u think...

Message 168 of 206 (1,078 Views)

★★★ Novice

This has been happening for me since the first day the game was launched. For me, if you hit escape parts of your menu start to disappear, and you can hear the game but you can't see the game play, only the menu screen with missing objects, and text. Very frustrating, especially when you are going for achievements. 

Message 169 of 206 (1,027 Views)

★ Apprentice

Bug still not fixed June 29nth. I was having a great game, I just started a few days ago and then this happened. I don't know if I still wanna progress in that game knowing it will happen in the future and loosing precious progress at the same time.

Message 170 of 206 (941 Views)