BAP "Razors Edge" showing erronous statistics

by MartinFiset72

Original Post

BAP "Razors Edge" showing erronous statistics

★★★ Newbie

Product: NHL 21
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play BAP and wait for a Razors Edge stats board to appear.
What happens when the bug occurs? The statistics of my player seems right, but the statistics of the opponent player are totally erroneous.
What do you expect to see? Good statistics for both players
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Offline
Insert Game Mode or Feature here BAP Razors Edge
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 10h00 PM
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Ferrier72
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? English

Everytime a Razors Edge statistics board appear in BAP, the statistics of the opponent player are totally erroneous.

Message 1 of 9 (1,093 Views)

BAP Razer's edge goal bug

★★★★★ Newbie

Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play a game in be a pro and watch the Razor's edge presentation
What happens when the bug occurs? My BAP player and the player from the other team have the same amount of goals, but if you check the stats it's not so. They always get the same number as my player.
What do you expect to see? The real number of goals the other player has scored.
Insert Game Mode or Feature here Be a pro
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 12:00 pm
What is your time zone? AET - GMT + 10:00
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? N/A
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. N/A
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region. N/A

BAP Razer's edge goal bug

Message 2 of 9 (1,084 Views)

Be A Pro 'Razor's Edge' segment - Improper Goal Total Displayed

★ Novice

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? During Be A Pro Career Mode: Whenever the segment 'Razor's Edge' is shown at the beginning of a game, your matchup's goal total is identical to yours, yet, when you browse the stats page for that player, their goal count is different. I believe there may be a variable error where the opponent's goal total is using your goal total variable, or something of the sort.
What happens when the bug occurs? Displays improper goal total info for your opponent.
What do you expect to see? The actual goal total for the opponent your being compared too.
Insert Game Mode or Feature here NHL 21 Be A Pro
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 9:22 PM
What is your time zone? PLT - GMT + 5:00
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Serechops
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.

Nothing to attach.

Message 3 of 9 (1,085 Views)

Re: BAP "Razors Edge" showing erronous statistics

★ Guide

I agree with this. The opposing player has the exact goal totals as you would. For example my player scored his 63rd goal towards the end of the season. They matched my player with Nick Merkley. They said he had 63 goals as well and we were both the same type of player. After the game I took a look at the league stats. Merkley only had 34 points total including 12 goals. How could they say that both my player and Merkley are on similar tracks?

Message 4 of 9 (949 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Sparky_NY1 I was matched with this J. Moore and they showed him having 46 goals and at any point of the season I had not seen that name in the top of the goals list that I was leading with 46 goals... After game checked and it was quite similar situation, around 40 points and 16 goals.
Another a bit similar issue is during media conversations in the end of the season they say you're behind in the scoring and challenge you to score couple points in the next game. You go and check the stats and you find yourself leading by 20+ points.
Message 5 of 9 (758 Views)

★ Guide
@ImmortalTom It’s crazy how they don’t fix anything. Smdh
Message 6 of 9 (716 Views)

nhl 21 be a pro: RAZOR'S EDGE

★ Guide

has anyone ever noticed in nhl 21 be a pro when ray ferraro does his 'RAZOR'S EDGE' comparison the player opposite of the created player is announced as having the same amount of goals but in the game when they show there stats the goals are totally different

Message 7 of 9 (719 Views)

Re: nhl 21 be a pro: RAZOR'S EDGE

Stat comparisons were definitely strange this year across the board this year - here's hoping NHL 22 will be different

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 8 of 9 (698 Views)

Re: nhl 21 be a pro: RAZOR'S EDGE

★ Guide

ya your right its really weird....and lets hope in nhl 22 they add 'the league office' and suspensions and fines that would make it alot better for be a pro.....

Message 9 of 9 (684 Views)