BAP No faceoff exp awarded

by DemerzelSG

Original Post

BAP No faceoff exp awarded

★ Novice

Product: NHL 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play a game of Offline Be A Pro - on Rookie difficulty (Hybrid controls), you can actually get Faceoff exp by using the simplified 'A' button and correctly timing the drop. If you switch to skill stick to attempt the faceoff, winning results in no exp awarded, but losing deducts faceoff exp. In the same game, you can switch back and forth between using 'A' to get faceoff exp and skillstick faceoffs which award no exp. I think this is a bug, but if the 'A' button is actually satisfying some special requirement to get Faceoff exp, while skill stick faceoffs require you to actually get the correct counter, this isn't explained at all by the game (i.e. if the exp requirement isn't just simply winning the faceoff).
What happens when the bug occurs? No Faceoff exp awarded, despite winning the faceoff.
What do you expect to see? Award Faceoffs exp for winning a faceoff using the right stick (forehand/backhand grip).
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Offline
Insert Game Mode or Feature here Be A Pro Career
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) All times
What is your time zone? PST - GMT - 8:00
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Not Fuzzy
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? English

This happened in multiple saves, both the Memorial Cup start and playing thru the first season of a CHL start.  Once I switched from doing simple A button faceoffs in Rookie difficulty to skillstick faceoffs in either Rookie, Semi-Pro or Pro difficulty, the player was no longer awarded faceoff exp for successfully winning -  only deducted faceoff exp for losing.

Message 1 of 2 (614 Views)

Re: BAP No faceoff exp awarded

★ Novice

Is this a bug or not 18/19 wins/losses on faceoffs i ended game -18 xp lost one faceoff and negative on xp 

i get good timing green text but no xp 

Message 2 of 2 (467 Views)