Re: BAP - Mix up of records held

by mexsan

Original Post

BAP - Mix up of records held

★★★ Novice

Product: NHL 21
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Beat the rookie franchise record goals / points. I did both at same time while having a challenge of beating franchise rookie points record.
What happens when the bug occurs? The milestones(?) section indicates that i currently hold the franchise assist record.
What do you expect to see? The record book actually indicates correctly, i currently hold the franchise rookie goals and points record. B.Leetch holds the rookie franchise assist record. Opposite (and inaccurate) information is displayed under my records in the milestones section.
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Offline
Insert Game Mode or Feature here Be A Pro
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 21:00
What is your time zone? ECT - GMT + 1:00
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? mexs87
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? English

Yesterday while playing my first "Be A Pro"-season i was close to beating the franchise rookie points and goals record. I received a challenge for beating the points record in the next game which i did, and at the same time i beat the goals record as well. Not sure if that is related with the issue or not, but might be. 

In any case, when looking at the record book, it correctly indicates that i currently hold the goals and points record, B.Leetch holds the assist record. 

However in the milestones section, under "my records" it says i hold the rookie assist record. 

Message 1 of 2 (239 Views)

Re: BAP - Mix up of records held

★★★ Novice

After some further play, turns out that it is just the goals and assists that are switched in the milestones section. Goals recprds turns up as assists and assists as goals.

Message 2 of 2 (218 Views)