Re: Failed a media challenge despite meeting the requirements. BAP

by SkylerJames13

Original Post

Re: Why does it say promise failure when I haven't even played the challengeBE A

★★★ Guide

Everything in BAP is bugged right now. The conversations and challenges are really bad. 

youre also eligible for the Calder every year it seems. I’m in fifth season and still running for the Calder apparently. 

BAP and FM are unplayable right now in their current state. I’d wait a few months when they hopefully have the game fully finished and released via patches 

Message 11 of 19 (762 Views)

Failed a media challenge despite meeting the requirements. BAP

★★★★ Novice

Product: NHL 21
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? PLAY YOUR GAME!!!!
What happens when the bug occurs? I met a media challenge in game. It registered as a failure.
What do you expect to see? THE CORRECT OUTCOME!
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Offline
Insert Game Mode or Feature here BAP
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM)
What is your time zone? PNT (MST) - GMT - 7:00
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? gazillionaire
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. N/A
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region. N/A
What is your game language? English

Kicked the hell out of the Flyers 4-1 in a game with a media challenge issued, requiring we win the game.

Game thought we lost.  WTF.

Sloppy bugs.  Ruining the gaming experience.  

Extra pathetic given this isn't a new game from scratch.  You should just be improving the same game year after year.  How do you mess this up on so many levels--even the most basic stuff!

Message 12 of 19 (779 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Failed a media challenge despite meeting the requirements. BAP

★★★ Guide

the convo challenges from media, coaches, teammates etc, are all a crap shoot. You can meet the criteria, and you’ve got a 50/50  of it giving it to you or not, regardless if you fail or succeed. It sucks. It’s one of the numerous bugs that plague BAP, and FM. So many game breaking bugs 

Message 13 of 19 (767 Views)

Re: Be a pro bugs NHL21

Community Manager

@mmasteveb wrote:

Product: NHL 21
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Media challenge from verdino
What happens when the bug occurs? You fail the task even though you completed it successfully.
What do you expect to see? Failure to only occur when you actually fail not when you succeed!
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Offline
Insert Game Mode or Feature here Be a pro
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 1855
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? MMAsteve
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? English

Please see images of how rediculous this is, it happens with every task from him, makes it pointless to attempt any.

@mmasteveb 

Did you take a picture of the record book to see what the current record was?

Blueberry.png
Message 14 of 19 (703 Views)

Re: BAP bugs (copied from BAP topic forum)

★ Novice

I also am a backup for the ducks and am in the same boat I’m getting better but it’s crazy how I was not sent down right away I was drafted 160 and made the squad right out of training camp, maybe I have potential. I actually just got my first start as number one goalie haha

Message 15 of 19 (649 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Been backup for the Leafs 3 years, every year "the rookie". Took a contract with the oilers with overall 92. in my 5th year (overall 97) i won the calder trophy. now i am not a rookie anymore. New contract with the kings, still backup behind an overall 81 goalie... DevilDevilDevil

Message 16 of 19 (599 Views)

★ Guide
@bladablitz Not sure if this relates to you but I created a Goalie in Be. Pro. I had a good first year (NYR) with Igor Shesterkin missing most of the season with injury. My second year I went with to 86 OVR. My second year I appeared in 48 games and had a 36-12 record with a .222 GAA and won the Vezina. Currently in my third year and went up to 93 OVR. I also asked for a trade when I was not starting even though I was a higher OVR. Now I'm the starter for the Leafs. Maybe I'll bring home The Cup for them for the first time in like 100 years. 😂
Message 17 of 19 (543 Views)

★ Guide
@Lbomb88 It's impossible for you to get sent down. The worst you can be is the backup goalie. Even being drafted at 160 overall means nothing really. Your potential is still high, no matter how poor you play.
Message 18 of 19 (542 Views)

Re: BAP - Failed challenges

★★★★ Novice
@mexsan I've played 19 seasons now and there's been a lot of these failed challenges even when I have completed them. These challenges, the conversations overall make no sense, especially after your first season. 20th season going and they still keep asking if I think I can win the Calder. And I was excited about this feature during the first season... After that it just started to annoy me and I wish I could turn it off.
Message 19 of 19 (441 Views)