B1 Cannot Dispel Plague

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Pixel 2
OS Version 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 382-541-887
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I noticed this while testing B1 in GW and decided to test it out further and get a video. Dark Magick states that a unit "loses all stacks of Plague when healed to full Health" yet B1 does not dispel plague after taking damage, losing stacks of Droid Battalion, and returning to his full health. You can see in the video that Jawa Engineer's heal has no effect on B1. I tested this with T3's heal as well just to make sure that it didn't have anything to do with JE's ability being a revive and sure enough, T3's heal has no effect on B1. It seems that once B1 has Plague, it is impossible to get rid of. Surely this can't be WAI, why would B1 be especially weak against a faction that the Separatist Droids erased from existence?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Enter a battle with B1 against Nightsisters.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Video that displays the interaction in question

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGTGzoZ8CpE

Message 1 of 9 (1,033 Views)

Re: B1 Cannot Dispel Plague

Hero (Retired)

Wow, good catch. Since b1 only has 1 health and can't be destroyed, I'm thinking any heal might not be registering since he is always at full health.

Seems like this one slippec through the cracks.

Message 2 of 9 (971 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @DeellJad3 and thanks for the report.

We are currently looking if this is WAI since B1 is a very special unit in regards to health and damage.

Message 3 of 9 (959 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@EA_HighCommand wrote:

Hi @DeellJad3 and thanks for the report.

We are currently looking if this is WAI since B1 is a very special unit in regards to health and damage.

Considering that he is immune to DOT's because he would lose stacks at the beginning of his turn and that's exactly what's happening here as well it a good indication that this shouldn't be happening.

Another consequence is likely that once plague is applied it may not let the dispel happen for something like burning that it also a DOT effect.

Message 4 of 9 (852 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Applying plague is one thing but like OP, my main concern is that healing B1 does not clear plague. It does not feel like it's WAI. Healing units is one way to clear plague so when B1 has 1 stack of plague and is healed for 20,000 health, it seems wrong that the plague is still there. 

Tested with L3's heal and BB8 passive and I'm getting the same results as OP, 100% of the time. 

Message 5 of 9 (802 Views)

★ Novice
I was about to report this as well. If this is WAI it makes this team incredibly weak against NS which goes completely against Star Wars lore.
Message 6 of 9 (696 Views)

★★★ Novice

If the dispel of plague is "to heal to full health", it cannot be applied on someone who is already at full health. Regardless of the amount of healing received. Like GK is healed for, let's say, 20k health, but he won't be at max health _because of_ the healing, his plague stacks won't be cleared. 

Message 7 of 9 (557 Views)

★ Novice

Any update on this issue? It is still occurring. 

Message 8 of 9 (483 Views)
Highlighted

EA Live QV Team

Unfortunately, no update as of today.

Message 9 of 9 (464 Views)