B-28 Extinction-class Bomber Passive working only partial...

by Mukl32

Original Post

B-28 Extinction-class Bomber Passive working only partial...

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Lenovo K5
OS Version 5.1.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 495-527-936
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug Pasive ability "High-Value Target" working only partial. When * ally is firs time hit he taunts normaly but when some unit is heal to 100% HP and after that is hit B-28 wont taunt at all * ally's. Please someone explain why he not taunt in this case or check and fix this bug. Thanks.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Rreduce * ally HP under 100% heal back up to 100% and let him hit another hit. B-28 in this case will not taunt as say passive ability "Hight-Value Target".
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Česko

Pasive ability "High-Value Target" working only partial. When * ally is firs time hit he taunts normaly but when some unit is heal to 100% HP and after that is hit B-28 wont taunt at all * ally's.
Please someone explain why he not taunt in this case or check and fix this bug.
Thanks.

Message 1 of 5 (519 Views)

Re: B-28 Extinction-class Bomber Passive working only partial...

Hi, just to clarify: B-28 Bomber should only gain taunt the first time a Sith ally takes damage, and then anytime another Sith ally drops below 100% health.

Since it only is supposed to trigger on Sith allies, I wanted to make sure that you weren't reporting this when non-Sith allies dropped below 100%.

★★★★★ Novice

Of course i use sith allys. My setup is sith fighter, b-28, TIE Advance (1st r.: emperor shuttle, 2nd r.: scimitar)

Message 3 of 5 (504 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey, thanks for the report.

I tested B-28 Extinction-class Bomber's unique ability "High-Value Target" with other Sith ships in the fleet and didn't manage to reproduce the behavior you described.
B-28 Extinction-class Bomber gained Taunt for 2 turns every time another Sith ally dropped below 100% Health. This is the behavior I noticed while testing:

1. Sith ally ship takes damage for the first time -> B-28 Extinction-class Bomber gains Taunt
  2. Sith ally ship drops below 100% Health -> B-28 Extinction-class Bomber gains Taunt
  3. Sith ally ship then gets healed back to 100% Health -> gets damaged and drops below 100% Health again -> B-28 Extinction-class Bomber gains Taunt

A scenario where B-28 Extinction-class Bomber would not gain Taunt as per its unique would be if it also had Buff Immunity.

If the behavior you are noticing is different from what I described, a video would help us investigate it further.

Thank you.

Message 4 of 5 (464 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hi and thanks for quck reaction. I will try to record you video and thoroughly check if B-28 dont have buff imunity when i use new feature to hide all bufs.

Ty for manage me to this option.

Message 5 of 5 (418 Views)