by MissPiggeh

Original Post

Awesome cow hat moodlet without the hat

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.89.214.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything except for the Star Wars pack and the following kits: Moonlight Chic, Carnaval Streetwear, Industrial Loft, Modern Menswear and Bust the Dust 
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure, but perhaps have a sim who once had the Awesome Cow Hat on but no longer does. My sim has never had it, but that is very hard to reproduce
What happens when the bug occurs? The sim affected maintains the flirty moodlet from the hat all of the time. Without the hat. Not all sims are affected, which is even weirder, but once they are it is there for good.
What do you expect to see? No flirty buff without the hat actually on their head.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The werewolves patch and downloading the werewolves pack, then started a new game.

I just would like the moodlet gone.

Message 1 of 1 (212 Views)