Available next round bug.. Never unlocks the weapon / kit

by onlygokhan

Original Post

Re: Available next round bug.. Never unlocks the weapon / kit

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

We should waren them I dont want people to spend there money like I did on a game full of glitches bugs and crashes PS GREAT JOB FOR HELPING US OUT EA. YOU DID SUCH A GREAT JOB ON BF 1 I LOVED IT BUT BF 5 MANNN >( !!!

Message 11 of 14 (743 Views)

★★★ Novice

Plucky.. It is stuck on avaible on next round.. I gain more score for medic class after that. I played more then 4-5 times with medic different rounds and also I completed the rounds more then 3-4 times.. There is nothing to unclock mp40 in armory.. There is nothing I can do.

I know you are trying to help me but please accept it this problem is not player problem, it causing because of EA.

PLEASE SOMEONE AVAIBLE IN EA TO HELP ME TO FIX THIS ISSIUE??

AS A PLAYER I CANT DO ANYTHING TO FIX IT?? ..

Message 12 of 14 (706 Views)

★★★ Novice

This weapon must be unlocked level 6.. Today I played when I was level 7 in medic class. Round ended and I received level 8. After that weapon unlocked.. Funny thing is I could start using 2 level after and level 7 ended in round and I player next round as level 8... Perfect ranking system EA, it is great so we unlock our weapon 2 level after if we don't leave until round ended. If I rank up and left the round I think I would be waiting for next level to unlock Standard smile

Message 13 of 14 (1,339 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem however this is with the recon class. After a lot of grinding I got my recon to level 20 and it says the kar98 is available next round. What troubles me is that I can't just level up to get it like you can with the level 1-19 weapons and gadgets I need a fix or else I'm leaving this game all this hard work just to get s@** on 

Message 14 of 14 (648 Views)