Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number rtx 2060
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region Asia, Australia, Europe, North America, South America
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug I have medic and my level is enough to unlock mp40 however it says "available next round" but never unlocks . Please help..
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? My multiplayer player unlocks.
What happens when the bug occurs? Never unlocks the weapon
What should be happening instead? mp40 must be unlocked in medic class

I have medic and my level is enough to unlock mp40 however it says "available next round" but never unlocks . Please help..

Message 1 of 14 (855 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Available next round bug.. Never unlocks the weapon / kit

★★★ Novice

This weapon must be unlocked level 6.. Today I played when I was level 7 in medic class. Round ended and I received level 8. After that weapon unlocked.. Funny thing is I could start using 2 level after and level 7 ended in round and I player next round as level 8... Perfect ranking system EA, it is great so we unlock our weapon 2 level after if we don't leave until round ended. If I rank up and left the round I think I would be waiting for next level to unlock Standard smile

View in thread

Message 13 of 14 (1,328 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide

Did you claim it from your Armory?

Message 2 of 14 (842 Views)

★★★ Novice

hi. There is nothing about Mp40 in armory.. On the other hand isn't it unlock next round automatically? - Anyway I checked to change it my profile mp40 not shown in unlocked list and I looked to tree map it says it is unlocked and equip button avaible however even if press it, it is not equiped.

Message 3 of 14 (839 Views)

You've always had to back out to the main menu and unlock your stuff from the armory to use it in a match. Some times you'll need to gain another level for it to unlock properly

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 4 of 14 (815 Views)

★★★ Novice

My level is 6.. There is nothing to unlock to Mp40..

Message 5 of 14 (805 Views)

★★★ Novice

still no changes and no update for this.. I contaced with technical support however I am still waiting..

Message 6 of 14 (766 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have this problem as well. I play on Xbox One, I am level 13 assault so i should have unlocked the STG 44. When I'm in a match the game says "Available next round", when the next round starts, its still says "available next round". When I'm in the main menu to customize my soldiers it looks like I don't have the level for the unlock.

Message 7 of 14 (756 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
  1.  Same thing on ps4.   Come on EA you are losing players 
Message 8 of 14 (740 Views)

★★★ Novice

is there any solution for this disgrace? In this forum no EA workers cares us I think. I contact with technical support and I requested techical investigation for my profile however no body looked it I think. Should we warn new people who wants to buy this game in social media about horrible bugs?

I am one of the fan of Battlefield 1 it was perfect but Battlefield 5 pains with crashes and bugs. Also no body cares, they took my money and not care more.. ??

I have seen this problem months before people facing with it but still there is no solution and there is no help as well.. I regret to buy this game unfortunately. Hope someones help but I am looking my this tread I wrote this 9 day before and seeing that no body actually cares and nobody wants to help or fix it.. I would be very happy if there is someone who works in EA, behave like helping me even if it is fake.

There is just one think I see people writes "I faced it" and thats all..

Message 9 of 14 (719 Views)

★★★ Guide
@onlygokhan From what I have seen, leveling up your class to the next rank, which takes like 50000 score with that class to obtain, should unlock something that glitched out and did not unlock proper the previous time around.
Make sure you finish out the round completely when you do class rank increase. Quitting out before the round ends, tends to bug out class rank unlocks.
Then visit your Armory to see if the weapon is finally unlocked.
Message 10 of 14 (717 Views)