Autonomous eat fruit cake and plasma pack

by hellepelle23

Original Post

Autonomous eat fruit cake and plasma pack

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Dansk
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.74.59.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Let there be a plate of fruit cake on the lot. And for the Plasma pack let that be in the vampire sims inventory.
What happens when the bug occurs? My sims keeps eating the fruit cake, even though they are not hungry. The same goes if my vampire sims drinks/eat a plasma pack.
What do you expect to see? Sims eats fruit cake till the hunger meter is full, or they eat just one plate. Same goes for the plasma pack.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

It's getting really annoying that my Sims keep eating that damn fruit cake, even though they er not hungry. That goes also for my vampire sim with the plasma pack in their inventory. What is going on?

I hope you can help me.

Message 1 of 8 (483 Views)

Re: Autonomous eat fruit cake and plasma pack

Hero
@hellepelle23 Did you test this without mods installed ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (460 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yes i have but it did not solve the problem

Message 3 of 8 (447 Views)

Hero
@hellepelle23 There's a thread here for plasma packs: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INFO-A-V-Vampire-constantly-want-to-drink-Plasma-Packs/t...

Since we're getting a patch today and a few food issues are on the laundry list if stuff getting fixed, could you retest after the patch to see if you still have issues.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 8 (432 Views)

Hero
@hellepelle23 Are you still having issues with this after the patch ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 8 (368 Views)

★ Apprentice

yes

Message 6 of 8 (336 Views)

★★ Guide

This is happening to me as well. My vampire keeps going through her plasma packs autonomously without her thirst being low. I'm playing on a new save with no mods.

Message 7 of 8 (321 Views)

Hero
@thefailedbeta Do you just have the plasma pack issue or also the fruit cake ? For the plasma pack, please use the thread linked above.

@hellepelle23 Yes to both issues ? Would you mind editing this post to make it about the fruit cake only so we don't mix issues ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 8 (296 Views)