★★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number nvidia 1080Ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32GB
Please select your region Australia
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. CHallenges-> Weapons -> Autocannon
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug THe challenges for Autocannon are bugged on my account. I have the Endless siege Autocannon and the challenge is listed under completed challenges but also still present as 0/10 in active challenges. I have the blueprint to produce the MW item Endless siege. I do not have the MW item "Fist of Stral" yet it is listed at 2/10 on challenge. I am unable to progress the Endless siege challenge - it just stays at zero. Nothing I do progresses the Fist of Stral (is the only way to earn the blueprint to randomly find it and use it or can it be achieved by using the cloudburst models?) Anyway.... the challenges are bugged.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have no idea. View my account for my colossus? I have only one active pilot on my account.
What happens when the bug occurs? I cannot progress Autocannon challenges fully.
What should be happening instead? It should be working!

Nothing else to add.

Message 1 of 3 (70 Views)

Re: Autocannon Challenges bugged for MW items Endless siege and Fist of Stral

★★★★★ Novice
Is this the formal location for lodging bugs or should I be using a ticket system? If so, where do I access it?
Message 2 of 3 (56 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Autocannon Challenges bugged for MW items Endless siege and Fist of Stral

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

You're in the right place

Fist of Strahl will progress when you have the MW version and kill Legendaries with it...or a fairly rare bug where someone else in the group is using it to kill legendary creatures, which is probably how you got your 2/10 progression on it

Message 3 of 3 (45 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help