Re: Aurra Sing Leader BH Payout not triggering on allies

by GladOS-013

Original Post

★ Novice

I’m on an iPhone and having same issue as OP.  Aurra is my main BH lead and this really makes her gameplay suffer.  Can we get this fixed please?

Message 11 of 19 (505 Views)

@taojc6 The studio prioritizes different bug fixes based on their overall impact to players, how difficult the fix will be, and competing priorities for the devs.

Aurra lead is not a very frequently used leadership ability, so the overall impacted population is likely low. I don’t know how complicated the fix is. It’s also the holiday season, with many people probably on vacation.

Some bugs have existed in-game for over a year before being fixed. We just can’t anticipate the timeframe in which any individual bug will be fixed.

So, while I understand the frustration that this particular bug is important to those of you responding to this thread - all I can do is recommend patience. It could be fixed next week, or it could be fixed a year from now. Don’t hinge your entire gameplay success on a single character leadership ability - especially a subpar one like Aurra. Bossk and Jango are much better.

★ Novice

Thanks for your reply and while you are entitled to your opinion, I disagree that Aurra’s leadership is a subpar option.  Aurra definitely has her uses and I run her and Bossk in a shared lead for bounty hunters.  

With that said, I’m not making demands that CG fix this immediately.  I came to the bug forum to report a bug, discovered it was already reported and commented on it.  I didn’t expect to be talked down to be a forum volunteer trying to temper my expectations of when this would be fixed.  My background is as a developer in IT, so I completely understand how these things work.

Message 13 of 19 (484 Views)

@taojc6 My apologies if you felt “talked down to”, that’s not my intent.

This board gets inundated with players begging for “Bug X” to get fixed immediately, and often with multiple frustrated posts only a few days apart, with no understanding of the development cycle and timeframe within which EA appears to work.

So I am attempting to educate, as your comment gave no indication that you understand the process - in fact, asking for “it to be fixed please” seems to imply you don’t believe the bug has been flagged for eventual fix, thus you appear to be just another player who doesn’t understand the process, thus my explanation.

★ Novice

For a point of reference after reviewing the other comments and the response this was listed as a bug, I have reviewed the dev tracker and this is not appearing in any of the listed bug sections that would indicate it’s being looking into or tracked at this time.

So, as far as my polite comment of can we get this fixed please from my original entry, it was only a polite ask as there is no visibility around this as I believe the Dev Tracker was supposed to provide.  

Message 15 of 19 (452 Views)

The dev tracker is not all-inclusive, and is only periodically updated. Once MindTricks or HighCommand enters it into the Internal bug tracking system, it’s in the queue.

★★ Novice
Is this still broken?

& If you don't know the importance of Singh lead then you're prolly another tool who watches YouTube videos to tell you what to do.
Message 17 of 19 (368 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi,

I discovered this bug only recently, even if the reading the post indicates amore ancient occurance.

It's sad that this bug has not been fixed since... A there are some other posts about this problem...

Message 18 of 19 (316 Views)

[ Edited ]

Followers of Aurra Sing, rejoice - this bug was announced as fixed in today's patch notes:
"UNIT - Fixed an issue where Bounty Hunter contracts would not be rewarded properly while Aurra Sing was the leader."
https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/224200/content-update-02-12-2019#latest