Audio bug (gunshots, footsteps, Legends talk)

by LegendzTV

Original Post

Audio bug (gunshots, footsteps, Legends talk)

★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number MSI GTX 750 TI
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? realDrilliam
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. 1
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? every Legend has this bug for me
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? 234
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. everywhere, it's like the sound bug is chasing me
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. this doesn't impact on it. Whatever I do its still here
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? it happens in every match
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) happens whenever im in a match
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I lose my sound. All I can hear is the music, not the gunshots, not the enemy footsteps and not even when Legends talk. It's all a disturbing sound with cuts.
What should be happening instead? Hear my sound right, gunshots, footsteps and when the Legends talk
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? For me, this bug happens when I'm in the Discord call and talking with my friends, sometimes this bug occurs whenever I play with a random squad, but soon after the sound goes back to normal and I can experience the real sound of Apex Legends. This bug occurs to some people, maybe try a pc spec like mine? Gtx 750 ti, 8gb ddr3, i3 - 4150 our try to be in a Discord call.

this bug impacts on gameplay 200%

Message 1 of 4 (1,270 Views)

Re: Audio bug (gunshots, footsteps, Legends talk)

★ Novice
This keeps happening to me. I could only hear left or right speaker never both
Message 2 of 4 (1,193 Views)

★★★ Novice

Been having this too. Quite a few people have been having it as well. Nothing seems to fix this problem, even after trying the fixes people have posted online.
Basically playing the game without be able to hear at this point and it's TERRIBLE.
I hope they fix this soon.

Message 3 of 4 (1,126 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah not being able to hear enemy foot steps or gunfire makes this game pretty much unplayable for me at the moment.... good * times. 

Message 4 of 4 (564 Views)