Re: Auctions didn’t give coins

by blink15_107

Original Post

Auctions didn’t give coins

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Product: NBA Live Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
Summarize your bug Players in auction house didn’t give coins. I put a few players on the auction house, including the highlight reel Marc Gasol and another gold highlight and a few silver players. I came back on later and checked my mail and it say unknown player sold. I clicked on collect for all of them and I gained no coins, plus all the players disappeared.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have no idea, you can probably check the console to see the recent transactions. My name in the game is Jack and the Game Center I used is under JackLovski. So you probably can see what happened. My id number is 8621877
What happens when the bug occurs? I put a few players on the auction house, including the highlight reel Marc Gasol and another gold highlight and a few silver players. I came back on later and checked my mail and it say unknown player sold. I clicked on collect for all of them and I gained no coins, plus all the players disappeared.
What do you expect to see? To get the coins or the players that I sold
‌Product: NBA Live Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
Summarize your bug Players in auction house didn’t give coins. I put a few players on the auction house, including the highlight reel Marc Gasol and another gold highlight and a few silver players. I came back on later and checked my mail and it say unknown player sold. I clicked on collect for all of them and I gained no coins, plus all the players disappeared.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have no idea, you can probably check the console to see the recent transactions. My name in the game is Jack and the Game Center I used is under JackLovski. So you probably can see what happened. My id number is 8621877
What happens when the bug occurs? I put a few players on the auction house, including the highlight reel Marc Gasol and another gold highlight and a few silver players. I came back on later and checked my mail and it say unknown player sold. I clicked on collect for all of them and I gained no coins, plus all the players disappeared.
What do you expect to see? To get the coins or the players that I sold
‌No file
Message 1 of 10 (2,468 Views)

★ Novice
This happened to me as well with a fire and ice steve smith
Message 2 of 10 (2,383 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
I’m fine with just getting the cards back, I done care about the gold regular cards, I just want my Gasol and gold highlight
Message 3 of 10 (2,381 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same is happening with me i put highlight wiggins on auction and he just vanished he gone and coins
Message 4 of 10 (2,369 Views)

★★ Novice
I finally got them, after 6 hours they finally popped up in my mailbox as if I didn’t dismiss the failure of the sale, even though they weren’t in the auction house
Message 5 of 10 (2,346 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have this problem. I paid on auction for player, and loose my money. What can i do?
Message 6 of 10 (2,275 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I do not win on auction, but i losse a money???? Where is my money??? My account is panisher.
Message 7 of 10 (2,271 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

The same here too.

Auction are not giving coins and coins in a bid lost can't be redeem...
What on earth is happening?!? Are the coins definitively lost?????

Message 8 of 10 (2,257 Views)

★★★ Novice

Sold an oladipo small ball elite months ago and just let it go... Not too many hopes on ever getting coins for it.

Message 9 of 10 (2,156 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Same happened to me with New Years Marc Gasol and Patrick McCaw. I've been trading emails with an "advisor" for a week but they clearly aren't going to help.
Message 10 of 10 (2,142 Views)