Auction house my bids issue

by yutyrannus02

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Auction house my bids issue

★★★ Newbie

Product: NHL 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Nothing is coming up in bids won on the auction house and when I bought a 91 goalie I paid 20,050 and I never received the item.
What happens when the bug occurs? Always. My bids won shows nothing in any of the categories 7 days 14 days All time etc even though I have bought many items. It says NO DATA TO DISPLAY.
What do you expect to see? I would like my bids won to show data and I would like my 20, 050 coins back or my 91 goalie
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Online
Insert Game Mode or Feature here My bids auction house
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) the last two days
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. Nothing here
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region. Nothing here
What is your game language? English

• Auction house problems
Message 1 of 2 (469 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Auction house my bids issue

Community Manager

Hello, @yutyrannus02.

Try power cycling your console. Then, load into HUT and see if he's there. If he's not, try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (430 Views)

All Replies

Re: Auction house my bids issue

Community Manager

Hello, @yutyrannus02.

Try power cycling your console. Then, load into HUT and see if he's there. If he's not, try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 2 (431 Views)