Auction “buy now” bug error

by 5166bigdogz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Auction “buy now” bug error

★★★★ Novice

Product: NHL 21
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure it can be duplicated
What happens when the bug occurs? I can’t use the “buy now” function in the auction. I get an error message and am then immediately taken to main menu screen
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to purchase player
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Online
Insert Game Mode or Feature here HUT
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) Approx 9:30pm
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Bigdogz
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? English

See screenshot for error code that I receive when trying to use “buy now” option within the auction.  

Message 1 of 4 (322 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Auction “buy now” bug error

Community Manager

Hi there, @5166bigdogz.

This is the negative escrow issue. Please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll get this resolved for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (280 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @5166bigdogz.

This is the negative escrow issue. Please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll get this resolved for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 4 (281 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thank you but I have to say it is extremely difficult finding exactly WHERE you send message.  I used Messenger function of Facebook.  Will that work?

Message 3 of 4 (272 Views)

Community Manager

@5166bigdogz 

The instructions for contacting support are in my previous post. If you messaged facebook.com/eahelphub, an advisor will hopefully respond. They get a very high volume of messages and don't see them all. If they don't respond within 24 hours, you're welcome to try again, but you also have the option to request a callback or live chat.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 4 (259 Views)