Product: Madden NFL 23
Platform:PlayStation 5
Which console generation do you have? Sony PlayStation 5
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? zombiemode_2002
Date/time issue occurred 8/20/22 at around 11:40
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Seasons
Summarize your bug Well the option wasn’t available but it occurred on Ultimate Team in the auction house. There is a card, 86 overall headliners “Divine Deablo” who has a BND cards on the auction house and I accidentally purchased one because he was the cheapest one so I bought him and I was unable to add him to a set
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to the auction house and search up Divine Deablo and put headliners and you’ll see certain cards have the BND on them
What happens when the bug occurs? I bought the card and I noticed after I bought it that I can’t add the card to any set.
What do you expect to see? I would like to be able to make the card not BND so I can sell it or take the card away from my account and give me the coins I bought the card for
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. No crash
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? Not sure
Enter RAM memory size in GB Not sure

I asked support and the man told me to report it this way, so I am telling you about how the card I bought on the auction house is somehow a BND and I couldn’t add it to a set.

Message 1 of 9 (778 Views)

Re: Auction House Bug

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

This happened to me earlier today on xBox.  I purchased 86 Headliner Kwity Paye.   When I went to put him up for auction, my only choice is to quick sell him for 210 training.

Message 2 of 9 (755 Views)

★★★ Newbie

For anyone playing on PC. Just a psa.. bought cards off the AH that turned BND in my binder. At first I wasn't sure if it was my mistake or not, but one card in particular I pulled up "search auction" on and was able to post it. I went to play a game to think about it because it was kinda a bad purchase realistically speaking.. I finish the game that same card turned bnd. (Core elite Davante adams)

I spent a significant chunk on him and about 20-30 other cards this evening to create the beginning of a raiders/9ers hybrid theme team. I'm stuck with Nats now

I'd say be careful, but idk what I could have done otherwise other than not use the ah at all. I couldn't have known this was going to happen

So just so yall know.. that just happened

Message 3 of 9 (718 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same with me 

Message 4 of 9 (694 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

This just happened to me on a 86 Gabriel Davis.  I'm not sure what to do about it.

Message 5 of 9 (676 Views)

★ Novice

Same happened to me as well a few minutes ago. Bought 86 Wentz. Didn’t upgrade him and tried to put him in a set, then found out he was BND.

Message 6 of 9 (650 Views)

★ Novice

Any word on this bug and if we are going to get compensated for it? Mine was also a Diablo but was in xbox one

Message 7 of 9 (626 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@luisbeastalvarez This just happened to me too! And I'm hearing EA says there is nothing they can do about it!
Message 8 of 9 (614 Views)

★★★ Novice
@luisbeastalvarez Same thing happened to me just now. So frustrating. I was trying to complete the sneed set and bought a couple of Diablo‘s from the auction house only to find out they couldn’t be put in to a set or sold back in auction. Lost 290k mut coins. EA please help us!
Message 9 of 9 (541 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help