by CrossCanadaClan

Original Post

Attacking Fives heals him to full health

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? all
OS Version latest
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug GAS stands up, Fives is taunting and low health, attack Fives and he heals to full health
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Fight GAS mirror, sit down enemy GS, let enemy Fives taunt and keep taunt until GS stands up, then attack Fives
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

Fighting GS mirror battle, if enemy Fives is taunting while enemy GS is sitting and keeps his taunt when enemy GS stands up, if you attack Fives directly he heals back to full health.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Message 1 of 4 (370 Views)

Re: Attacking Fives heals him to full health

@soCalMikestang Hi, thanks for the report! I have a couple questions:

1) did you take video, and if so can you provide a link?
2) did GAS damage heal Fives, or did Fives heal himself by counterattacking?

Please note that even though you can attack Fives if he’s taunting, per GAS leadership you cannot deal damage to his health while GAS is in Advance form, so attacking Fives is a pointless endeavor until you force GAS to retreat.

★★ Novice

This happens all the time. The only question is, is he healing or is the max health reduction causing the health bar to fill up?

Without a test environment I cant answer that question.

Also it is independent of counter attack healing

Message 3 of 4 (268 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

This is a consistent bug that happens regularly. It does not matter whether you target Fives or whether General Skywalker counter attacks Fives after Fives attacks. Fives has nothing in his kit that would explain being able to self heal 2/3 of his health bar in a single shot, with or without the help of General Skywalker's kit. Yet, this video shows him doing exactly that. https://youtu.be/fj6si7s-pJE

Message 4 of 4 (185 Views)