Original Post

Re: Attack buttons disappear

★★★ Newbie
Same here.... in TB 🤬
D3BEB113-CA89-455F-A6B4-1A0182B01755.png
Message 11 of 21 (1,058 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This just happened to me as well. Second time this Territory Battle.

My pheonix team counter attacked a Snowtrooper ops and then Hera and Kanan attacked a imperial probe droid for no reason. It appeared to be Kanan's turn but none of the buttons worked. I pressed auto, the buttons disappeared and Kanan is taunting while game is frozen.

Once in a TB is bad, but twice is maddening. Please get this fixed.

Message 12 of 21 (1,056 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice
Me as well just now that my guild is going for 45* I had the rebel mission under control and the attacking buttons have disappeared I can't do anything...
Heroes_2018-03-31-10-46-12.png
Message 13 of 21 (1,038 Views)

★ Novice
This is just stupid man and we aren't going to get anything for the inconvenience if we don't get 45* for this stupid bug everyone will be pissed.
Message 14 of 21 (1,037 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Another TB, another 5 people reporting this in my guild...all nicely in the all important 45* controlling Phase 6 no less....

It's been months since this has been reported...when the **** is it going to get fixed already?

Message 15 of 21 (1,024 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

A few members in our guild have the same problem but it occure in the sith raid phase 3 with the nightsisters.

Message 16 of 21 (979 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
also after using rebel straying run in special combat
Message 17 of 21 (968 Views)

★★★ Novice
Why does this say "Solved" in the title? It's not solved, who provided the resolution, and what was it?
Message 18 of 21 (950 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Nicely "solved" :-/
The bug is still being reproduced for a lot of players from different guilds Angry

Message 19 of 21 (937 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

One thing we noted is that the bug appears often after or even all the time after a counter attack.

Message 20 of 21 (899 Views)