Athem will not load. Getting an error on title screen after pressing x on the ps

by DaGamestress

Original Post

Athem will not load. Getting an error on title screen after pressing x on the ps

★★ Apprentice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Please select your region South America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. This issue keeps happening after the pressing x to start the game on the title screen. The system or game will navigate to the first load screen...act like it's about to load the game and glitch with an server error.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 1.09.19 11:47 am
Summarize your bug Getting an error message on game load.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Load game. Not sure what other steps.
What happens when the bug occurs? Getting kicked from game and getting an error message. Usually the game will kick me back to the title screen or completely to my ps4 dashboard.
What should be happening instead? Load game with no error

error

Message 1 of 3 (279 Views)

Re: Athem will not load. Getting an error on title screen after pressing x on th

Community Manager

@DaGamestress 

Posting the actual error message will help us and your fellow players to give you usable info on how to possibly remedy your issue,

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 3 (201 Views)

Re: Athem will not load. Getting an error on title screen after pressing x on th

★★ Apprentice

It was a crash error similar to pervious errors. Did not send this report using my system so unable to attach screen shot.

Message 3 of 3 (188 Views)