Re: Assault class weapon mod bug

by Martijn1234

Original Post

Assault class weapon mod bug

★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:PC
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug well im playing the assault class or whatever its called when i try to equip a mod on my A280 weapon it already says 2/2 mods equipped while i dont have any equipped at all tryed restarting the game just like when the sound bug happends to get the sound back but that didnt helped me with the mod issue P.S Sorry for my bad Spelling hehe
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name?
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug?
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM)
In what game mode did the bug occur? Galactic Assault
What is your time zone? ECT - GMT + 1:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? thats ur job to find out and fix it
What happens when the bug occurs? See above or below hehe
What do you expect to see? to fix the bug?
Please select your region Europe
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Asus Nvidia GTX 980

well im playing the assault class or whatever its called when i try to equip a mod on my A280 weapon it already says 2/2 mods equipped while i dont have any equipped at all

tryed restarting the game just like when the sound bug happends to get the sound back but that didnt helped me with the mod issue

P.S Sorry for my bad Spelling hehe

Message 1 of 3 (392 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Martijn1234

Have you tried to use the repair option on Origin? Wondering

You might also want to find the STAR WARS Battlefront II folder in your documents and change its name to, for example "STAR WARS Battlefront II copy" - it will force the game to create a new folder upon launch and reset your personal settings.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 3 (342 Views)

★★★★ Novice

already found out how to fix it after i posted this forum topic was looking on other topics and saw when u have mods equipped on arcade then it says 2/2 mod equipped when i removed them from arcade and went back to galactic assault then i was able to use them 

Message 3 of 3 (333 Views)