by LegWhiz031510

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Assault Card on Enforcer

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug When I unlocked the recharge vanguard for the assault class, it got stuck on my enforcer. What I mean is when I try and selcect cards, it only lets me do two because it counts the recharge vanguard as one. It also won’t let me unequip it.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? ProKoolAidMan91
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? June 2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) Not exactly sure
In what game mode did the bug occur? Galactic Assault
What is your time zone? PNT (MST) - GMT - 7:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don’t know if you can even find it.
What happens when the bug occurs? It shows an assault card on the enforcer and won’t let me equip three cards.
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to use three enforcer cards rather than just two.
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

If it can’t be solved, it’s honesty fine. I just thought that I should report it some time.

Message 1 of 5 (836 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Assault Card on Enforcer

Hello @ProKoolAidMan91 and thanks for reporting this!

This is a well-known issue that has been in the game for far too long. It can be solved manually by deleting the game's local files.

I've written a guide on how to do this in this thread here.

As you are playing on XBOX One, please try out the steps below. The deletion of the files will only affect single player progression (so the progression of the campaign and arcade will be gone), but will not affect multiplayer progression (hero level, any skins, number of credits you have, etc).

XBOX

You can manage your data for individual games through My games & apps on your Home screen. Please follow these steps:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select My games and apps.
  2. Highlight the game, press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game.
  3. In the menu on the left of the screen, scroll down to Saved Data, then highlight the saved data for your gamertag on the right and press the A button on your controller.
  4. You'll be prompted to confirm deletion of this game save data:
    • Delete from console removes the local copy of this save. You can get it from the cloud the next time you play. I would suggest trying this one first
    • Delete everywhere removes your saved data from this console, the cloud, and all other consoles you play on. If the previous didn't work try this.

Be sure to let me know if that worked for you!

Thanks,

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (798 Views)

All Replies

Hello @ProKoolAidMan91 and thanks for reporting this!

This is a well-known issue that has been in the game for far too long. It can be solved manually by deleting the game's local files.

I've written a guide on how to do this in this thread here.

As you are playing on XBOX One, please try out the steps below. The deletion of the files will only affect single player progression (so the progression of the campaign and arcade will be gone), but will not affect multiplayer progression (hero level, any skins, number of credits you have, etc).

XBOX

You can manage your data for individual games through My games & apps on your Home screen. Please follow these steps:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select My games and apps.
  2. Highlight the game, press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game.
  3. In the menu on the left of the screen, scroll down to Saved Data, then highlight the saved data for your gamertag on the right and press the A button on your controller.
  4. You'll be prompted to confirm deletion of this game save data:
    • Delete from console removes the local copy of this save. You can get it from the cloud the next time you play. I would suggest trying this one first
    • Delete everywhere removes your saved data from this console, the cloud, and all other consoles you play on. If the previous didn't work try this.

Be sure to let me know if that worked for you!

Thanks,

Message 2 of 5 (799 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thank you so much for helping. At first I thought it deleted all of my progress, but all I have to do is just equip everything again. The card is off of my enforcer and I can’t thank you enough.

Message 3 of 5 (782 Views)

No problem, @ProKoolAidMan91!

Good luck in the game and see you on the battlefront!

Message 4 of 5 (765 Views)

★★ Novice

I have similar problem on PS4

chewbacca card is stuck on palpatine 

Message 5 of 5 (756 Views)