by simvasion

Original Post

Highlighted

Aspirations

★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? Sims 4
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them except maybe 3.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure.
What happens when the bug occurs? My aspirations progress starts over.
What do you expect to see? The toddler’s hygiene bar to fill and then get out of the tub.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Hi !!! First, Thanks for this amazing outlet that is categorized as a game. I am having trouble with my aspirations on certain sims. When I travel to different lots with them my progress that I’ve made on my aspiration will start anew. Just wanted to let you know. Not a major problem but it kinda is lol. ❤️

Message 1 of 5 (132 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Aspirations

[ Edited ]
Hero

@mercedesssss24 Did you test this without mods/cc installed ?

Also don't understand the reference to the toddler hygenie bar.

There is this known issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Aspirations-complete-but-don-t-show-check-mark/td-... .. not sure if that's what you mean.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (86 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

I recently had exactly that. I'm constantly changing their Aspirations to do tasks to gain points. As I keep whims hidden now because how unreliable buggy it is. Now this I can't remember the exact Aspiration that did it, but Tasks are Much more reliable than Whims.

Message 3 of 5 (75 Views)
Highlighted

Champion
@mercedesssss24 I've seen this in my game, although it's usually just a visual bug that happens after travelling to a non-home lot. The aspiration counters will reset to zero, but you actually haven't lost any progress. When you return home you should see that they all start showing the correct numbers again.
Message 4 of 5 (66 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@mercedesssss24 Tagging for feedback

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (23 Views)