Re: Aspiration Icon Missing in CAS

by manzana0807

Original Post

Aspiration Icon Missing in CAS

★★ Pro

Crin you probably know this already but the icon for a Sim's aspiration is missing in CAS with the patch. This was in a totally vanilla game with no mods or CC. As an aside (which you also probably already know) - the CAS filters are totally broken...clothes are showing up everywhere. Again no mods or CC when I checked.

Message 1 of 6 (1,625 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

I know about the aspiration icon (although for me it's only if I take a Sim to CAS and not on a new Sim - can you confirm that ?)

About the filter, please stick to the other thread.

- Added - 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (1,595 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I can confirm it is the same for me.

No mods or cc.  The aspiration trait icon and text is missing for existing sims when taken back into CAS using 'plan outfit' on the dresser.  It is fine for new sims.  The trait still shows when actually in live mode.

Link to the pic I posted on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Cinderellimouse/status/581157366055460864

Message 3 of 6 (1,586 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Cinderellimouse wrote:

I can confirm it is the same for me.

No mods or cc.  The aspiration trait icon and text is missing for existing sims when taken back into CAS using 'plan outfit' on the dresser.  It is fine for new sims.  The trait still shows when actually in live mode.

Link to the pic I posted on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Cinderellimouse/status/581157366055460864

I noticed in the pic posted by @Cinderellimouse that, in that case, the sim has changed their aspiration.    Is this the case for everyone who has seen this occur?

Message 4 of 6 (1,582 Views)

Hero

Just take any ingame Sim to CAS and you will see that it's missing. You don't need to change anything.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 6 (1,579 Views)

★★ Pro

I did notice last night that if I used the CAS.fulleditmode cheat the aspiration icon consistently came back for multiple Sims. Regular edit in cas via household management = no aspiration icon. I call that voodoo.

Message 6 of 6 (1,573 Views)