Ask on a date doesn't work

by kaiwryplays

Original Post

Re: Ask on a date doesn't work

★ Guide
@crinrict just tried it and yes it worked for them.
Message 11 of 22 (715 Views)

Hero
@kaiwryplays Might be some hidden trait the Sims you downloaded has then
As your not opposed to mods you can use either MCCC or SimsInfo to check what hidden traits they have.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 22 (685 Views)

★ Guide
@crinrict but the sims I got from the gallery could ask on a date fine and so did the sims I created. The sims that I did have a problem with were pre made townies so how could they have a hidden trait?
Message 13 of 22 (630 Views)

Hero
@kaiwryplays Which ones ? There are a few that have hidden traits that cause issue like Baby Ariel and Alex Moyer (think that's the name)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 22 (612 Views)

★ Guide
@crinrict Kaori nishidake is the sim in the video in my original post. She was trying to ask kiyoshi ito on a date.
Message 15 of 22 (548 Views)

Hero
@kaiwryplays Are they both still teens in your game ? Maybe it's an issue with teens

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 22 (507 Views)

★ Guide
@crinrict Yes they are teens but the other couple it didn't work with are adults.
Message 17 of 22 (480 Views)

Hero
@kaiwryplays Ok. thanks. Guess there's something wrong with them but I don't have any time currently to test this further.

Let's see if others are having the same issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 22 (475 Views)

★ Guide

This seems to be fixed for me now. 

Message 19 of 22 (406 Views)

Hero
@kaiwryplays For the same Sims you had issues with previously ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 22 (384 Views)