by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Armor not showing while shooting players

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Mr RasPi
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. The Whole Map
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Shooting a player with armor
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? A lot
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 01.07.19 15:00
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? When I'm shooting a player with armor I wouldn't know it because all the numbers are white
What should be happening instead? When I shoot a player with armor it should first show the color of the armor and then when the armor is broken it should show white numbers
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know I've heard a few other players say they've experienced it

This is a major issue because knowing what armor a player has can drastically affect how I will approach them.

Message 1 of 2 (216 Views)

Re: Armor not showing while shooting players

Community Manager

@xIParkerIx 

It sounds like you're either shooting at players with level 1 armor or no armor at all. Can you record a clip of this and post it here if you're still seeing this in Season 2?

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 2 (185 Views)