Original Post

Accepted Solution

Arenas stats are tracking as BR stats

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Xbox Series S
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? InheritedOrc7
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Loba
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Horizon and Rampart
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Checking my Legend banner
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Playing Ranked Arenas
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 2 - first 2 ranked arenas games
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 13/09/21 23:00 CTZ
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? It counts Arenas wins as BR wins. Even all my weekly challenges thought that everything happening in arenas was happening in BR.
What should be happening instead? Arenas wins should count as arenas wins not BR wins.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Win an arenas game and watch your BR wins skyrocket because you can grind out wins quickly in arenas. Stupid.

I played exactly two games of ranked arenas with Loba. Before the two games my S10 wins with Loba were 39 after both games it is now 41.
I also know for a fact that my BR wins and Arena wins before both games were both 198. Post the two ranked arenas wins it now says I have 200 BR wins and still 198 Arenas wins.

With this bug people are going to grind out wins in Arenas and complete the 100 wins badge in no time. 

Even all my weekly challenges thought that everything happening in arenas was happening in BR.

Message 1 of 14 (878 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Arenas stats are tracking as BR stats

Community Manager
Hey, it looks like this has been fixed now, I tried a test just now and things were back to being tracked correctly.
David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 10 of 14 (652 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@n7jeffers Thanks for the post, this is being looked into
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 14 (840 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_David me too, I should have sniper damage counting on my arena missions buti dont recived any trackings points
Message 3 of 14 (831 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_David due to this bug, we can't complete arena challenges for event. For weekly we have tons of time later, but time limited event challenges? Not so much. Please fix this quickly or get us some compensation.
Message 4 of 14 (799 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_David Ranked Arena stats are tracking as BR stats. Normal Arena is tracking stats as arena for me.
Message 5 of 14 (775 Views)

Community Manager
@Podlahobijec Hey, you should be able to progress them in the non-ranked Arenas.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 14 (750 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_David ok, I'll try...thx
Message 7 of 14 (747 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Is ranked arenas working normally now as well?

Message 8 of 14 (714 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Just played one match of ranked arenas and can confirm it still thinks it is BR.... All 5 kills and win tracked on BR stats and Legend stats.

Message 9 of 14 (689 Views)

Community Manager
Hey, it looks like this has been fixed now, I tried a test just now and things were back to being tracked correctly.
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 10 of 14 (653 Views)