Arenas- code: leaf EVERYTIME !!!

★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Steam-PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number NVidia 1050
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? mozambitch
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? all
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? all
Where did the issue occur? Loading into the match from the lobby
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. lobby
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. trying to join arena match from lobby
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 0
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) since update
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I receive (code: leaf) every time I try to start arena match and couldn't join a single arena match after the update. (Trios, Duos and Ranked working just fine)
What should be happening instead? be able to play arena !!!!
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? run your game and select arena and hit start..

I receive (code: leaf) every time I try to start arena match and couldn't join a single arena match after the update. (Trios, Duos and Ranked working just fine)

Message 1 of 7 (387 Views)

Re: Arenas- code: leaf EVERYTIME !!!

Community Manager

Hey @selenator9s

Have you had the chance to try playing recently? Are you still running into the same error? We've been seeing some issues on and off the past few days, but things look a lot more stable today. 

Please let me know if you're still running into this same error. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 7 (357 Views)

★ Novice

Ya I try everyday with no luck to enter arena.. However I tried using vpn and it worked but with high ping.. please fix it I was so hyped to play it ..

Message 3 of 7 (334 Views)

Community Manager

@selenator9s 

Got it, thanks!

If it's working while you're on VPN it sounds like there could be a local issue that's causing these errors. Can we try running through some troubleshooting to see if it helps? 

A good place to start off would be with the basic connectivity troubleshooting steps from the EA Help website. If you're still having any trouble after that check out the PC-specific steps as well. Let me know how that goes once you've had the chance to give it a shot. 

Thanks again, 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 7 (309 Views)

★ Novice

Dear sir, 

I tried  flushing dns, changing dns, rebooting everything, no packet loss in cmd, tried different servers on main menu even with lowest ping..

Worth mentioning that it used to happen in season 7 SOMETIMES, but AFTER update in second split of S7 till now it never happened in trios or ranked.. Maybe check what you did there cuz it WORKED.

and as far as I know code: leaf is not a problem on my end? correct me if I'm wrong..

Tnx 

Message 5 of 7 (294 Views)

Community Manager

@selenator9s 

Thanks for following up!

Code:Leaf can point to a few different issues. Which datacenter are you connecting to? Have you tried switching to any others to test and see if it gives you the same error? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 6 of 7 (282 Views)

★ Novice

Tried : London, Frankfurt 1, Frankfurt 2, Amsterdam, Dallas (with higher ping) nothing worked..

Message 7 of 7 (255 Views)