Arena frozen after finishing

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? One plus 3T
OS Version Android 8.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 354571133
What type of issue do you have? Network/Connection
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug After finishing my arena combat the game froze and I will miss my top 100 rewards (beat #89 with my last combat)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have a screenshot of the combat finished and waiting for victory screen. After 2 minutes the game showed the WiFi connection problem, even that I wasn't playing neither before or after doing the combat on WiFi
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country Mexico

1 screenshot after I won the combat, the second one of my last positio, not another combat available and the rival keep the spot wven though that I won that combat.

Screenshot_20180708-172729.jpg
Screenshot_20180708-172948.jpg
Message 1 of 7 (239 Views)

Re: Arena frozen after finishing

★ Guide

Was the game really freezed or were your chars moving but nothing happened? The second happens many times, when you hae no game connection, e.g. WIFI problems.

Message 2 of 7 (207 Views)

★★★ Novice

That was after I won, the app restarted after that, I waited 4 minutes and then the restart. 

Message 3 of 7 (204 Views)

Did you see the "Victory" splash at the top of the screen?

And as Xhedao asked - were your character still moving, or was the whole screen frozen still? If they were still moving, it meant the game had not yet received the "victory" confirmation from your device - usually indicates a poor or absent internet connection.

★★★ Novice

I was waiting for that! (Victory splash) and keep waiting for it 

Message 5 of 7 (190 Views)

★★★ Novice

Not moving

Message 6 of 7 (189 Views)

★ Guide

Okay. When your chars were not moving it was not a connection problem, neither network nor WIFI (or something else), but a problem with the game on your mobile. It just crashed on your device and most probable other programs in the background of the OS, which caused the network error. Did you run other programs in the background or just downloaded some stuff? I hope it did not occur to often. If so try a simple reinstallation of swgoh.

Message 7 of 7 (168 Views)