Arena freeze after Galactic Conquest update

★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Apple iPad
OS Version Current
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 587741283
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Arena froze and other glitches since Galactic Conquest updates
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Launch an arena battle
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

in addition to the other glitches since the Galactic Conquest update (icons being greyed or absent and a lag in opening screens), now I launched an arena battle which froze at start. No ability icons appeared, no timer, no buffs or debuffs icons, nothing. All I could do was target characters or toggle the auto buttons (which didn't activate). This has cost me one of my 5 pre-refresh attacks for the day. Screenshot is available but too large to attach.

Message 1 of 3 (227 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Arena freeze after Galactic Conquest update

EA Live QV Team

Hi @FuzzEGub and sorry to hear that.

We have checked the logs available to us and cannot see a reason for the freeze you encountered.

Could you take a look at our troubleshooting guide in the hopes of avoiding this in future? Hope this helps!

We are aware of some of the other issues you mentioned, such as lag when opening the character screen.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (205 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @FuzzEGub and sorry to hear that.

We have checked the logs available to us and cannot see a reason for the freeze you encountered.

Could you take a look at our troubleshooting guide in the hopes of avoiding this in future? Hope this helps!

We are aware of some of the other issues you mentioned, such as lag when opening the character screen.

Message 2 of 3 (206 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I'm sorry, but this clearly isn't a troubleshooting issue. Since my post I've had multiple game crashes. Most have been just on status screens like changing mods around. But I just had the game crash in wave 4 of 4 in the South Territory Battle combat mission, costing my guild my contribution to max points. Please take another look, because there is definitely a stability issue.

Message 3 of 3 (138 Views)