by trankter

Original Post

Arena, cheating?!

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Galaxy S4
OS Version 4.3
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug Cheating
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Germany

Is it normal that when i attack a team in an arena match, all of them are counterattacking every time? Doesn´t happen in every match, but sometimes.

Every time i use an aoe (area of effect) attack on the ns team, all of them are counterattacking! Cheating? Sometimes they counterattack, all of them, when i use normal attacks, no matter which ns i attack!

That is not normal! I fought that team (happenend three times with nightsister teams before!:

Artemis 2.jpg

Every time i used an aoe they were counter attacking, sometimes when i used normal attack, all of them were counter attacking.

Now, a couple of minutes later, i fought that team
Mr black jack 2.jpg

Every time i used an aoe, all of them counter attacked! Sometimes, no matter which of the ns team i attacked, with a normal attack, all of them counterattacked!

I will make a video about this tomorrow, and post it here!

Message 1 of 3 (156 Views)

Re: Arena, cheating?!

★★ Novice

Or wait a second! Maybe the enemies toons turn meter just filled up at the same time! I´m lvl 52, and this happens for the first time in arena!

Message 2 of 3 (147 Views)

Re: Arena, cheating?!

★★★★★ Apprentice

Make sure you read the descriptions of abilities of the characters.  In that Rebels team, Baze, Chirrut, and K2S0 all counter-attack regularly.  Some leadership abilities grant counter chance to all allies as well.  Commander Luke, and Ima-Gun Di lead are 2 examples of this.

Message 3 of 3 (140 Views)