Arena bug

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Apple ipad 2019 model
OS Version iPad os 13.5.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 879-441-629
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug In arena (both fleet and squad) people are able to battle me even when I am in a battle of my own, in fleet I was 15 and battling number 10, at the same time nr 21 was battling me, the guy in 21 won against me before I finished my battle, which I lost, and when I came out of my battle I was 21st, normally there would be a warning saying (your opponent is already engaged in a battle) however the guy that beat me never got this message
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start a battle in arena, and have another person who is lower start a battle against you
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country England

Not sure if this is global, but have seen some weird things happening in both arenas, 2 people fighting the same person the first one wins and takes the spot, then the other person takes the spot 10 seconds later 

Message 1 of 3 (225 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Arena bug

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @99elgordo and thank you for the report.

We've tested this today and when a player is battling someone in the Arena, no other player is able to fight against the same teams (both of them are blocked from other battles).

We've also had a look at our internal logs but were unable to find anything related. The only scenario we can think of would be that you finished your battle and then somebody else was immediately battling you for the position.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (216 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @99elgordo and thank you for the report.

We've tested this today and when a player is battling someone in the Arena, no other player is able to fight against the same teams (both of them are blocked from other battles).

We've also had a look at our internal logs but were unable to find anything related. The only scenario we can think of would be that you finished your battle and then somebody else was immediately battling you for the position.

Message 2 of 3 (217 Views)

★ Novice

I’m wondering if it could be a synchronisation issue, as it happened exactly as I said for me, I will get back to you with more info if it happens again.

Message 3 of 3 (187 Views)