Arena battle freezes

★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Arena battle freezes
OS Version 13.6
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 679424677
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Squad arena battle - After Darth Revans’s move, the battle just freeze. And even after the clock ran out, the battle still remained stuck
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Squad Arena battle
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country US

Squad Arena Battle

- Both SL Kylo enter Depths Of Rage stance

- My Darth Revan used special ability (Force Storm)

- And battle frooze

- Tried turning out on and off, switching auto speed, battle icon details etc, nothing helped me break the ‘freeze’

- Uploaded 3 screenshots (had to crop them, because the form would not let me upload them - claimed they were too big)

52A41A59-19DF-4CF0-8F1E-ACE71579593F.jpeg
67168F86-A8DC-4BAC-B5A8-CBC8FA66F9B7.jpeg
DB1AC753-3834-4126-9A4C-743C5610ACB1.jpeg
Message 1 of 3 (264 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Arena battle freezes

EA Live QV Team

Hi @wdg96 and sorry to hear that.

We have checked the logs available to us and cannot see any reason for your freeze. Could you please follow our troubleshooting guide in an attempt to help with further freezing. Hope this helps!

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (243 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @wdg96 and sorry to hear that.

We have checked the logs available to us and cannot see any reason for your freeze. Could you please follow our troubleshooting guide in an attempt to help with further freezing. Hope this helps!

Message 2 of 3 (244 Views)

★ Guide
@wdg96 hey, I had the issue yesterday in arena and it is related to ability icon disappearing: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Ability-Icons-Disappearing/td-p/8057683

The game is not frozen.
We can see the clock ticking and the animation differences between the screenshots and the auto buttons are still working.

@EA_UltraSlide, Am I wrong?

We can see that Darth Revan just ended his turn and it did not triggered the next turn.
I had the exact same scenario yesterday in arena, my Darth Revan use his Force Storm while Supreme Leader Kylo Ren was using his ultimate ability.

It seems that the post on ability disappearing is used as a trash bin now since no one care and this bug is in this game for more than a year ...
Message 3 of 3 (234 Views)