Arena Ranks Not Displaying Since Update

★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone XS Max
OS Version 12.1.4
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 757-451-957
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Arena Ranks do not display since latest update
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? See images (or click the arena ranks tab)
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Since downloading the QOL update two days ago, I have been unable to view ranks in arena.  I am experiencing the visualization bug seen in the attached images.

It superimposes/jumbles the people at the top ranks on top of one another when first going to the arena rank screen.  Scrolling down and back up to the top of the ranks fixes this, but then only the odd ranked players are viewable (all the way through rank 50).  When in the arena screen to select a fight, it displays correctly the people immediately in front of me - but I am still unable to see who is ranked where from the main arena ranks screen. It only displays players ranked in odd numbered positions.

I have deleted and reinstalled he game, to no avail.  This has happened every time I’ve been on since the latest update.  Any feedback would be appreciated, as this makes it very difficult to plan a path for my arena climb.  

Thanks for your help!

63392A7D-1444-45C9-B98B-C411D8BA18C8.png
9AE67D89-921D-4147-8C1C-D1F2E094CF82.png
00669C82-1BDC-4223-95FA-17414A6D1BB9.png
Message 1 of 3 (257 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Arena Ranks Not Displaying Since Update

★★★★ Novice
Being as this has been impacting gameplay every day since the update, any feedback would be appreciated. Uninstalling and reinstalling did not fix the problem. Please let me know if I can provide further info.
Message 2 of 3 (244 Views)

Re: Arena Ranks Not Displaying Since Update

Hi @cirby34 and thanks for the report! This issue has been flagged as a bug. I am unaware of any workarounds right now. Please keep your eye on the main forums for patch notes that might indicate when this issue is resolved.