Re: Arena Predators getting placed Bronze 4

by Lordgiovi

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Well guys, I can finally say that after 7/10 placement matches won in the first split and 4/5 won in the second one, I'm finally going to flex the animated bronze badge.

gg Respawn, I love this game and I love arenas even more FPqR71NXIAgxuQH.jpg

Message 41 of 198 (757 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Vinto 3 partite su 5 di piazzamento e sono a bronzo 4 con 1 punto dopo che lo scorso split ero pred. Almeno non sono l'uni ad avere questo problema.

Message 42 of 198 (705 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

lets go baby, we love a full reset. its completely ironic that they have an mmr system in place, decide to make you do placements, and then put you back at the 1st position making both of those systems i just mentioned COMPLETELY irrelevant, and not only that you have to fight masters+ lobbies for the next 8000ap you have to gain what fun, i have no idea how the hell anyone has motivation to do this $h1t, and whats worse is that anyone below masters just gets good placements in ranks just because they werent masters, from what i've seen, this is just cancer, please fix your ranked system apex holy christ.

Message 43 of 198 (673 Views)

★★ Guide

So we reported this issue at the beginning of the season and its now 6 weeks later and they haven't even AKNOWLEDGED it.

LOL!

Message 44 of 198 (644 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same here, my pred also turned into masters after the split ended! If i don't get the animated pred badge i'll never play ranked again. What is the point when serious issues like this aren't even noticed?

Message 45 of 198 (625 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Actually, I feel like you're right. I was also masters last split. (and pred in s11) Did my 5 games the first evening, got placed Bronze 4 with 1 ap.
The best part: I logged in to my smurf right after cause I couldn't believe it, did them there, and ended up in plat 3.

I asked my bf if I could do the same on his acc, got plat 2.. 

Both these accounts didn't hit masters before. 

Feels like I'm being trolled by this game so hard. 

Message 46 of 198 (602 Views)

★★ Guide

Bump till this gets aknowledged.

Message 47 of 198 (555 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Up, at least this thread is now considered as a hot topic, they'll have to give us a response of some kind eventually 

Message 48 of 198 (543 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

it was hot topic 6 weeks ago, didnt change a thing

Message 49 of 198 (531 Views)

★★ Guide

BUMP

Message 50 of 198 (499 Views)