Original Post

Accepted Solution

Arena Pred Badge

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Xbox Series X
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? lce Up
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Loba
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. All Maps
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Nothing
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? season open
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? The arena pred badge isnt animated and that disappointing. You shouldn't hype it up then crap on the people who put in the work.
What should be happening instead? yes
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Animate the badge

Hi
So not sure if this is intentional, but the Arena Pred badge is not animated. If this is intentional Im extremely disappointed because we had to hold a Pred position for this reward all season long. I look at the BR pred badge and it looks better than the arena and I know for a certain fact that it is easier to acquire. Please fix this badge so that the people are properly rewarded for the work. Thanks.

Message 1 of 3 (1,175 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Arena Pred Badge

Community Manager

Hey @F1YBYN1GHT

We're looking into the issues that are preventing the animated Apex Predator badge from being granted to those who earned it. Thanks for bearing with us while it's under investigation. 

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,109 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @F1YBYN1GHT

We're looking into the issues that are preventing the animated Apex Predator badge from being granted to those who earned it. Thanks for bearing with us while it's under investigation. 

Kent.png
Message 2 of 3 (1,110 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Thanks EA_Kent I know you guys have a bahemoth ton of other things to work on. Honestly such a pleasant surprise to see you answered me. Really made my day. Side note love the new map. The depth on Storms Point is absolutely breathe taking, great job. Love you guys over at Respawn, gonna buy that new Loba bundle as my thanksStandard smile

Thanks

[CM - cleaned up formatting]

Message 3 of 3 (1,092 Views)