Area near Desert Bloom Park not accessable

by Sunsetblast

Original Post

Area near Desert Bloom Park not accessable

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Weird unaccessable area: When my family was visiting Desert Bloom Park in Oasis Springs they left the park for a nearby area. It showed that the mother was cooking. I tried to center on her and it took me to the edge of the park viewing area, but I could not see her. I could make her walk back to the park. When I zoomed out I saw where they were going. There is an area near the park that has what looks like bathrooms and a picnic table. There are trails, etc. But I can't zoom into my Sim's there or click on any objects in the area. My Sims, however, seem very able to visit this area and use the items there. I tried to manage worlds and access this area and I can't.

1. Are you using mods (Please answer with: Yes, Never, Removed) --> It's essential that stuff is tested on vanilla games so remove your mods before reporting a bug.     Yes, but I don't think it would keep me from accessing this area. I guess I could test it vanilla if I must.
  2. Are you using custom content (as in clothing and objects) ? No (Is there custom content for Sims 4?)
  3. What is your Operating System (XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 8.1) ? Win 8.1
  4. Do you have the download or DVD Version of the game ? DVD

Thanks you do a great job Standard smile

Edited as requested Standard smile

Thanks

Message 1 of 2 (327 Views)

Re: Area near Desert Bloom Park and marriage problems

Hero

Could you make new threads for issues 2-3 and edit this one to just have the park issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (324 Views)