Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Freeplay
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Freeplay
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 1
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Ranger
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Freeplay
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 04.23.20 08:30
Summarize your bug Archives arent counting as they should be. I have been picking up every "?" I come across for a week now, and I am no longer recieving credit towards the archives. All points are going to "champion of tarsis". I am unable to further the anarchist and sentinel archives due to this.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game or read some of the many, many forums with the same bug.
What happens when the bug occurs? Credit for pick-ups goes solely to "champion of tarsis".
What should be happening instead? Credit given to arcanist or sentinel archives

I am just curious if a new pilot will resolve this particular issue, or if the bug will carry thru to them as well.

Message 1 of 4 (718 Views)

Re: Archives not counting towards Anarchist or Sentinals

★★★★ Pro
@bjh6772 Indeed picking things up on a second pilot can work for some of these challenge completion glitches. It’s easy and quick enough to start a second pilot, and you only have to do enough missions to get access to Freeplay. Then you can fly around on any difficulty to look for these collectibles and see if it helps you complete the relevant challenges.

Which challenges are you trying to finish specifically, and are you looking at the challenges out on missions or in Ft. Tarsis?
Message 2 of 4 (638 Views)

★★ Novice

So, starting a new pilot solved the archives problem for sentinels and arcanists, i am still however stuck at 14/25 scar intels. Even with the new pilot, im having 0 pick ups counting towards them. Ive read all the forums on fixes and have tried them all with no success. That is the only challenge left in the trophy. On my main account i have 0 pick ups even spawning at this point. Any suggestions?

Message 3 of 4 (603 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@bjh6772 Make sure you are in an active Scar camp while collecting them. If there are two scar camps close to each other, keep alternating between the two camps to collect the Notes. They can take a short while to spawn. My personal favorite spot for scar notes is East Gate.
Message 4 of 4 (588 Views)