Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number RTX 2080 TI
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Freeplay
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Arcanist Secrets/Secure the Vault's Contents for the Arcanists/Vault Reset: 00:xx/Attunement Progress: x/8
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 2
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Ranger
What was your Expedition team makeup? Mix of the above
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. in Freeplay dont know specific location; it happens anytime this specific mission occurs for me.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 08.04.19 10:58 AM PST
Summarize your bug Anytime this specific mission occurs in Freeplay, I can NOT see my javelin move around, when I move the mouse, all I see are the icons and words along the border move but my javelin is frozen in the middle. Its odd, because my friends can move around and as soon as they complete this mission I can move again.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start the mission Arcanist Secrets in Freeplay where you have to fly through green orbs in a specific time.
What happens when the bug occurs? My javelin is frozen in the middle; all I see are the icons and words along the border of the screen move but I can not move at all.
What should be happening instead? I should be able to move around and help my friends complete this mission

(view in My Videos)
see above

Message 1 of 1 (441 Views)
Twitter Stream