Arcanist & Sentinel Archives

by reptronboy

Original Post

Re: Arcanist & Sentinel Archives

★★★★ Apprentice

Having this problem on PS4.

I've been flying around picking up collectibles and nothing is happening or spawning.

Message 51 of 61 (1,084 Views)

★★ Guide

so, season of skulls finished and the bonepiles lore notes are still there. But maybe the end of the event fixed that issue ?

Message 52 of 61 (1,048 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can confirm this works to some extent and it worked for me, so thank you @Fer-SH-1979'.... Just advice, going forward here. What I did was similar and wasn't always in the same place.. but in a small vicinity line. If you start at Fort Tarsis then head straight left into the tunnel and on your left, before the gate door should be a collectable (look for boxes / study benches.... however, this doesn't happen every time and you find a *material* collectable. Keep going through the tunnel section - out, until it *changes area* on your HUD *this is important*.... basically just neer the end of the tunnel, turn back then it should be on your right. Does not always populate on your HUD, if it populated once then it has a high probability of doing every time, if you keep leaving the area to a next and returning. Sometimes it takes 3/4 attempt runs before it starts to pop the collectable counter. And if it doesn't then quit out and join another free play. Trust it works... If you need assistance in getting this Plat for the PS4 then add me up = MinjEater69

Cheers and hope i've added help on the top dude @Fer-SH-1979'

Message 53 of 61 (1,041 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
@Fer-SH-1979 This also worked for me. Thanks!
Message 54 of 61 (895 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Sadly this is still happening..(tried again a few days ago) =/

I seem to not find any archives or I am picking up archives but they are not counting towards the challeges or anything.. (This is on PS4)

Ive pretty much tried everything. =/

Message 55 of 61 (885 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi 

How did you get the sentinel archives can you tell in detail what route you took and how many did you collect before it started counting them??? #needhelp 😆

Message 56 of 61 (850 Views)

★★★ Novice
@shahinDvD98
Doesn’t help me i fly for 2 hours collected 50+ archives still 1/25 on both challenges..
Message 57 of 61 (842 Views)

★ Apprentice

I found Sentinel intels to the right from Fort Tarsis. You don't need to fly far but there will often be about 3-4 camps where the intel can spawn. In the same area you can find Arcanist intel too but I started to find Sentinel there rather quickly.

But it took time.

Message 58 of 61 (822 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

https://answers.ea.com/t5/News-Updates/Anthem-1-6-0-Game-Update-Notes-Dec11th-2019/m-p/8527457#M36

"Fixed an issue causing Incremental Archives to not spawn as often as expected."

Hopefully it will be the end of this bug.. I am getting on now to investigate..

Since it isn't counting the archives that I have picked up and I know they were the right archives but it wasn't doing anything or saying that it was counting towards the challenges..

I will reply back once I investigate further.

Message 59 of 61 (690 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@redlightarc1 no aint just visual. as soon the prevoius cataclysm started, the harvest method was switched somehow, there are no more archives! you just get collectors exp. i played BEYOND, there was the same bug. they never solved it, so you wont ever be able to play the real end content.
Message 60 of 61 (685 Views)