by kRISLi122

Original Post

Re: Arcanist & Sentinel Archives

★★★ Novice
@kRISLi122 Same here!
Message 31 of 61 (1,689 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Just checked on the PTS, and I was able to pick up an arcanist archive, and it counted towards the challenge

Message 32 of 61 (1,666 Views)

★ Apprentice
@reptronboy
I hope the next console update will fix it
Message 33 of 61 (1,647 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@reptronboy Thats a good sign. I sure hope its fixed when they update on console too Standard smile Thanks for posting this it gives me hope.
Message 34 of 61 (1,580 Views)

★★★ Novice

Got same problem. I'm gratefull, that this buggy game costed me only one month of EA Access. It's nit beta, but still no one considers this as problem. I was able to record a video of Such collectible. Please note that this clip is on Pal gamenversion with latest patch, but number won't change. https://youtu.be/sUuTL1R1bCA 

Message 35 of 61 (1,454 Views)

★★★ Novice
Well I have managed to perform the challenges, although the ruling continues, I did the following, played on the highest difficulty (I don't think this has anything to do with it), I did it so that there are fewer people, and I made the route of the cave of the Tarsis base, when leaving that point on the left, if you go down you will find a creek and a cave that passes to the other side of the base, in that cave there must be one or two arcanist collectibles, take them over and over Once, I've counted more than 15, and after that, the 15th, 16th or 17th time I grabbed it, I started counting, after that all normal, every time I grabbed it I counted for the challenge, then I went for the sentries and it worked correctly, I only had to grab 25, in case of not working with the sentry ones they could do the same, in case of finding it elsewhere, they just have to go away in any direction (I did it until the suit overheated) , and return to the same place and the collectible will appear again, this will also It served two more people to get the challenges, I hope it serves them, good luck.
Message 36 of 61 (1,365 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Fer-SH-1979 Were you on the PC pts server?
Message 37 of 61 (1,321 Views)

★★★ Novice
@AnaLoGMunKy PS4 server.
Message 38 of 61 (1,305 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Fer-SH-1979 Sounds like you are one of the few lucky ones then, because I have gone down in to that cave down beside the Fort Tarsis start point on GM3 many times (the one with Yvenias Vault) and picked up collectables many many many times but it wont add to my Arcanist or Sentinel intel counter. Im on PS4 also.
Message 39 of 61 (1,287 Views)

★★★ Novice
I also lost more than 100 hours grabbing these collectibles over and over again, and as a last test before waiting for a patch I had planned to grab them 25 times in a game of free play (that is, without leaving that game), and by grabbing it more than 15 Sometimes it is unlocked, you do not lose anything with trying, and if you have doubts about whether this is true or not, visit the Anthem trophy guide of laps4 (it is a Spanish page), there I have written exactly the same, and two people have already I was able to unlock the challenges, I created a user in these EA forums, just to help those who have the same problem, and at least two people have already served me, I would tell you to try, you have nothing to lose .
Message 40 of 61 (1,252 Views)