Re: Arcanist & Sentinel Archives

by kRISLi122

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

I've been trying this for Sentinel Archives and it hasn't worked yet. I till get other factions. In fact, I can't even find anymore in the world around, and trust me, I've flown over that map so many times by now. 

Message 21 of 61 (1,544 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I have over 650 hours in Anthem and pick up every note/question mark I see. I really don't think I can be that unlucky!

Just did several more runs through the tunnel.

Things are updating lore entries, but still nothing is counting for Arcanist or Sentinel faction challenges

Message 22 of 61 (1,536 Views)

★ Apprentice

yes i have 70  hours play on ps4 onli search arcanist an sentinel archives and not found, and don't appear in any way and nowhere

Message 23 of 61 (1,516 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Trying to complete the Sentinel and Arcanist Archive challenges, but they're both stuck on 0/25.    Every time I pick one up, all I get is Champion of Tarsis XP.    It doesn't progress the challenge.   I have spent many hours on these.  I have watched many videos.   This has to be the worst type of collectible achievement ever.   They should never be RNG.

I have completed the entire game besides this.   I have only been playing since October 19th.

Please fix.

Message 24 of 61 (1,400 Views)

★★ Apprentice

How do we know that the problems qe are dewcribing here are being taken for considerations? I want them to fix this, because it got messed up on the last update they did in September 

Message 25 of 61 (1,381 Views)

★ Apprentice
this stinks is the only trophy I need for platinum, contact someone from EA help on twitter, they didn't know about this problem,
I have been told that they have gone to ask the developers and that nobody knew about it, I have commented the error and just sent me to another post that has described the same problem,
I have been told that they will follow up and hope they will be solved soon.
but nobody in charge of the game has even appeared around here, so this is very sad

Message 26 of 61 (1,346 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

This is the Bug Report section.   How can no one be looking at the logged bugs?

Message 27 of 61 (1,334 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yes you are right, I am thinking about same.

Message 28 of 61 (1,251 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I've come to the same Conclusion.

I've spent atleast 8 hours in the last 2 days spamming Freeplay at different difficulty levels and following the same route that can have between 0-15 of these and am still stuck at 8/25 and 14/25 that I had from a month or so ago.

No matter what I pick up nothing registers from Arcanist or Sentinel, I have all the rest done so I assume I'm just getting things I already have.

This needs to be fixed.

I've even gone as far as to starting a new pilot to try my luck there and nothing has helped.

Message 29 of 61 (1,239 Views)

★ Apprentice

i have also starter a new pilot but nothing works,  It’s the last trophy I’m missing

Message 30 of 61 (1,131 Views)