Re: Arcanist & Sentinel Archives

by clover-cursed

Original Post

★★★ Novice

its not visual. The challenge didnt progress. 

Message 11 of 61 (1,808 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Have the same problem. Seems this challenges/collectibles are broken/bugged.

Message 12 of 61 (1,782 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem. The last collectibles that separate me from platinum. Started after last patch that brought the new season. My version is from ps4.

Message 13 of 61 (1,738 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same here. One last collectible challenge before platinum. 12/25 Sentinel archives. They dont spawn for me after latest update.

Message 14 of 61 (1,717 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same goes for me too. I am at 1/25 for both Archanist and Sentinel. I just want these collectibles. EA please fix so we can complete what we paid for. I cannot find any intel whatsoever. I'm glad I found this forum to see others are having this problem. I wouldve been wasting my time still searching sadly. This is the worst collectible I have done in a game because of RNG and bugs

Message 15 of 61 (1,658 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Yup, I'm having the exact same problem. Stuck on the archives only. I don't seem to find any since the update.

Edit: I'm on PS4

Message 16 of 61 (1,552 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I have the exact same Problem on PS4. I thought I was beingbunlucky but after 25 hours I realized that the challenge became bugged due to the patch they released on September 16th. Can you guys please fix it?

Message 17 of 61 (1,547 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

i have the same problem

I have tried several routes and I have not been able to get any coleccoionable for the challenge, I have collected several but like you do not count for any of those two collectibles I play on PS4

I hope and give us an answer has been a while and nothing works

Message 18 of 61 (1,469 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

My Sentinal Archive is stuck at 20/25. No more are appearing no matter how many times I go through freeplay

Message 19 of 61 (1,434 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

So I wanted to edit my post so ppl didn t lose hope it does Work!! After weeks of researching and watching many diffrent videos I finaly got the trophy. The tunnel to the left of Tarsis  in the cave does spawn them,so the thing on why u only see the exp pop up is a Intel to a faction u have completed. The arcanist is super rare but u only need it to appear once don't assume it's the arcanist because u see the arcanist ppl there  if it did spawn it will be along the walls in the cave before the trial door just keep on trying and good luck!! Below is a pic to prove I finaly got it.

Message 20 of 61 (1,407 Views)