Arcanist & Sentinel Archives Bugged on PS4, PC

by Dja33

Original Post

Re: Arcanist & Sentinel Archives Bugged on PS4, PC

★★★ Novice
Well I have managed to perform the challenges, although the ruling continues, I did the following, played on the highest difficulty (I don't think this has anything to do with it), I did it so that there are fewer people, and I made the route of the cave of the Tarsis base, when leaving that point on the left, if you go down you will find a creek and a cave that passes to the other side of the base, in that cave there must be one or two arcanist collectibles, take them over and over Once, I've counted more than 15, and after that, the 15th, 16th or 17th time I grabbed it, I started counting, after that all normal, every time I grabbed it I counted for the challenge, then I went for the sentries and it worked correctly, I only had to grab 25, in case of not working with the sentry ones they could do the same, in case of finding it elsewhere, they just have to go away in any direction (I did it until the suit overheated) , and return to the same place and the collectible will appear again, this will also It served two more people to get the challenges, I hope it serves them, good luck.
Message 11 of 16 (648 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I'm not on so often anymore, but I will try to add you

Message 12 of 16 (638 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@stiiv1988 I'm not on that much nowadays but I will try to add you
Message 13 of 16 (638 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Can confirm @Fer-SH-1979's method. I finished arcanist using this method. Moved onto sentinels and my server expired at 5/25. I reloaded into a GM2 to finish and it bugged out again so I'm guessing GM3 is actually required.

Loaded back into GM3 and I had to farm about 20 before sentinel started working again but then finished the challenge! 

Message 14 of 16 (592 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I can confirm that this method actually works. I was able to get the platinum. If anyone is having the same problem as of now the only solution is to use the method described in the above posts. I want to say thank you to the guy who discovered this and everyone else who is voicing their concerns here.

Message 15 of 16 (496 Views)

★★★ Newbie

After this new update, its been fixed  add me on psn if u wanna grind this   ali-bruzz

Message 16 of 16 (356 Views)