Original Post

Arcanist & Sentinel Archives Bugged on PS4, PC

★★ Apprentice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Slim
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. It started after you guys released the patch on the 16th of September 2019.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 10/16/2019
Summarize your bug The Bastion challenge is now unattainable due to the fact that upon picking up an Arcanist or Sentinel archives, the progress stays the same.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Fly in freeplay mode looking for Arcanist and Sentinel collectibles and see whether it counts or not. I know because I had spent over 25hrs looking until I realized that it was bugged.
What happens when the bug occurs? Upon picking up an Arcanist or Sentinel archives, we the progress stays the same.
What should be happening instead? The progress toward 25 Arcanist and Sentinel should increase yet it does not.

I don't have a screenshot but I have over hours of going over it. Others have posted screenshot of it. Can you guys please fix this?

It is the last set of challenges I need to complete for the trophy.

Message 1 of 16 (1,758 Views)

Re: Arcanist & Sentinel Archives Bugged on PS4, PC

★★★★★ Novice

Please fix Anthem I would like to simply platinum this game. Those are the only 2 holding me back. Patch this in next update please!

Message 2 of 16 (1,673 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@xZekkenXx We can only hope. We are in the same boat.
Message 3 of 16 (1,619 Views)

★★ Apprentice

How are we suppose to know that you guys are reading the bugs we are reporting, if no one at As or Bioware is acknowledging them? We need an open communication here.

Message 4 of 16 (1,525 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Dja33
this stinks is the only trophy I need for platinum, contact someone from EA help on twitter, they didn't know about this problem,
I have been told that they have gone to ask the developers and that nobody knew about it, I have commented the error and just sent me to another post that has described the same problem,
I have been told that they will follow up and hope they will be solved soon.
but nobody in charge of the game has even appeared around here, so this is very sad
Message 5 of 16 (1,507 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I've come to the same Conclusion.

I've spent atleast 8 hours in the last 2 days spamming Freeplay at different difficulty levels and following the same route that can have between 0-15 of these and am still stuck at 8/25 and 14/25 that I had from a month or so ago.

No matter what I pick up nothing registers from Arcanist or Sentinel, I have all the rest done so I assume I'm just getting things I already have.

This needs to be fixed.

I've even gone as far as to starting a new pilot to try my luck there and nothing has helped.

Message 6 of 16 (1,437 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Ronin_Volar I had spent 25 hours flying around looking and searching until I find out it had nothing to do with my luck. The game glitches on September 16 when they release that last patch. They really need to Fix this
Message 7 of 16 (1,379 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@kRISLi122 Please keep talking to them, because I have tried Twitter, Facebook, and emailing Bioware and I could not talk to anyone. So please make sure that they are aware of this bug. It is the last trophy I need for the platinum
Message 8 of 16 (1,378 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Video as proof: https://youtu.be/O9Zm8--owBI

Arcanist and sentinels are bugged. Outlaws, Dominion and Scar are fine. 

Message 9 of 16 (1,252 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Dja33 I have the same problem, add me on psn Steve-_-603
Message 10 of 16 (1,231 Views)